boomshackalacka i killed my jeep with no insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
LOL @ Boomshackalacka...

You just NBA Jammed your truck ! Damn...thats all bad...

Go online and cop E-Surance and report it in two weeks....LOL

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lmao this is actually making me feel better about the situation somehow.

yeah 2500 is alot ive gotton an offer for 1800.. might take it...

but yeah that picture in "blood" is called a GRAPHIC there are PROGRAMS that can ALTER IMAGES if you WERENT AWARE OF THAT FACT lol

and yes it was 6 in the mornin no sleep smoking a blunt of gods gift while driving, ai was driving hella slow whenn a car swooped around me and cut me off, i hit a parked car, hit my head on the steering wheel (no airbags) unconcious for like 20 minutes woke up smashed into a tree with my foot on the gas!! Police tried to seach my car (no sir you do not have a warrent) then did dui check on me (which i passed cus i was blown not drunk)

so there it is BOOMSHACKALACKA MY JEEP BE KNOCKING

Dec 2, 2002
emde what it do maaaane?
my boy just did the same thing to his 02 vette this afternoon his whole front end is done, dude was DUI at 12:45 on a wednesday afternoon! lol

Jan 24, 2007
Yeah I used to have a 95 Jeep GC Laredo, until one night my friend drove us off a cliff in it in the hills and we rolled over down the hill numerous times down a hill hitting a tree the whole bit over a 120 feet. Its amazing we survived, the car was completely totalled. So, moral of the story, wear ur seatbelt it will save ur life.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Gas One said:
haha this nigga called him a jerk

thats why people from the UK shouldnt be allowed to post

watch me get called a bloody jibba jabba or some shit for saying that too

ahahhahahaha i just read this post right now YEW BLUDDY JIBBERJABBER LMAO