books

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
read some sports autobiographies.....or books about musicians.....or some inspirational shit. I prefer to read nonfiction books about business/politics/current events issues.....

I don't really like to read self-help books though....I think they are garbage....

heres some recommendations

OH SHIT, CHEETO MADE A BOOK!!!!!

RIP CHEETO

Jan 9, 2009
yo ol uncle ruckus ass muthafucka, cheerin for the south to win the civil war
i didnt see this comment until now.. lol

when i saw the cover of the book i had to read a few pages. and dude jumps right into it from the jump, where these soldiers are showing the confederates how the AK works.. its such an absurd idea but the guy Turtledove is an expert at the alternative history thing.

theres a whole bunch of "nigger" and "kaffir" bombs in this book.. a lot lol.
but it the story doesnt turn out how you'd expect it to.

8/10

Jul 25, 2007
There you go tryin to change your man.

why do most females do this?

your dude is HAPPY watching sports center... you are not happy with him, watching sports center.

why take away from his happiness?

books are YOUR thing, ESPN is HIS.... let that man do HIM.

he wasent reading some ole bullshit ass book when you met him, what makes you think he wanna switch it up now?

wanna change some shit up?... start taking it in the asshole & keeping your mouth shut when he is watching the fucking TV. :cheeky:

fuck'n women always tryin to pull the okie doke, & change their man.

that shit is straight whack, son!
didnt read thru the whole thread. Didnt know she was trying to change her man.

Look Dave Chappelle breaks it down to women on how to make a man happy and Im pretty sure every man on earth can agree. Check out the video.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
There you go tryin to change your man.

why do most females do this?

your dude is HAPPY watching sports center... you are not happy with him, watching sports center.

why take away from his happiness?

books are YOUR thing, ESPN is HIS.... let that man do HIM.

he wasent reading some ole bullshit ass book when you met him, what makes you think he wanna switch it up now?

wanna change some shit up?... start taking it in the asshole, learn to BBQ & keep your mouth shut when he is watching the fucking TV. :cheeky:

Thats the key to happiness.

fuck'n women always tryin to pull the okie doke, & change their man.

that shit is straight whack, son!

This is one of the truest things I've read on the siccness. Major proppers, Shea.