bonus cd to be in everready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Kain said:
You know... I hope that this isn't packaged in with the CD, you know what I mean? Like an actual extention of the album. I wouldn't mind if they bundled the "Sampler" (if that's what they're implying) with the CD, much in the same way that Target did several months back with Juvenile's CD (Reality Check). The CD was as normal, but the 3 track "Promo CD" was just wrapped with the other Case.

I would just hate for the CD to be packaged with something like that, would rather see it have another bonus DVD, or a Mixtape
yea i agree...

aint really feelin PDM ..i'd rather have some bonus Kutt, BG, Krizz or Skat N Snug shit

Aug 31, 2005
ive been hoping for a long time that everready is the album+dvd+strange sampler/promo

i expect plenty of upcoming album info in ER, title and dates for pdm, critical bill, maybe more

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
The graphic for the Bone/DMX/Tech tour states "September 16th - 23th"

Put aside the fact for a moment that it wouldn't be "23th" but rather "23rd" and look, that Nov 11th date is under that banner, so does that mean it's apart of the Bone/DMX/Tech tour? Not exactly....