bonus cd to be in everready?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
once again we can thank faygoluvers.net for this info.

Prozak/PDM News: A Juggalo named David Porter found a post on the ProjectDeadman.com forums that Prozak put up. It lets all PDM fans know EXACTLY what's been going on with their latest album, and his upcoming film: HIDE.SEEK.KILL! Check out the post:

"(I've) been working like a fucking freak on this film. i'm writer, director, producer, (also doing the job of line producer, and 10 other things) so imagine what that consists of. FUCK........ anyways, doing my best to bring yall the best product i can. just turned in two new tracks to strange, they will be on the bonus cd coming inside everready. one track you have heard, "trapped", the other, " Holy War".
Also, i am gonna do another music video, to a new track. maybe two new videos. Fuck it, it's all about doing this shit to the max right?? exactly. 2007, A BIG YEAR FOR PDM. release date for PDM, and album title inside EVERREADY,

YOU GUYS ARE THE SHIT.........

also, doing two shows with twiztid, september 2nd, and tenth, one in grand rapids mi, other in jackson mi."
DAMN, that's a LOT of shit goin' on with Prozak and PDM! Some of the biggest news in there is the fact that we'll be getting a Release Date and some FREE PDM Music inside of Tech N9ne's upcoming album: "Everready: The Religion"! We'll bring you more on that as soon as we hear anything!

Jan 11, 2006
cause pdm is part of strange music! and i think the bonus cd will be sumnthing like a strange music sampler, cause they talk about putting out so many albums in the near future.

Sep 26, 2002
kronic12052 said:
why would pdm have songs on a bonus cd from tech?
probably an add/promotion type "extra" CD that not only gives the fans something extra from strange but let's the consumer know what to expect and what to use their money on

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Psycho_Tech said:
I just hope King Gordy is in on some of this PDM shit this time around.
I think I read somewhere, heard somewhere, something. That Gordy finally got it cleared for him to work with PDM as a member. Don't remember where it was though :\ Actually, I'm thinking that it was Gordy himself that said it, maybe a video floating around somewhere........ bah!

Oct 20, 2003
^^thats damn good news, i have nothing against pdm myself. they have some good jams and are even good live. but in my mind gordy is one of the best and most underrated underground/horrorcore rappers out there and his sound would definitely improve pdm

Dec 5, 2005
Psycho_Tech said:
^^thats damn good news, i have nothing against pdm myself. they have some good jams and are even good live. but in my mind gordy is one of the best and most underrated underground/horrorcore rappers out there and his sound would definitely improve pdm
I thought Jay-Z was the best and most underrated underground/horrorcore rappers out there.

Nov 14, 2003
in10city_131x said:
probably an add/promotion type "extra" CD that not only gives the fans something extra from strange but let's the consumer know what to expect and what to use their money on
just like atmosphere did with the lable sampler that came in head shots 7

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You know... I hope that this isn't packaged in with the CD, you know what I mean? Like an actual extention of the album. I wouldn't mind if they bundled the "Sampler" (if that's what they're implying) with the CD, much in the same way that Target did several months back with Juvenile's CD (Reality Check). The CD was as normal, but the 3 track "Promo CD" was just wrapped with the other Case.

I would just hate for the CD to be packaged with something like that, would rather see it have another bonus DVD, or a Mixtape of sorts (hell, maybe we're trippin all over this "Sampler" theory, and it'll actually be more like a Mixtape!), not a sampler. Make any sense, probably not... I think my brain is fried for the day. :\