Bone Thugs signed to Aftermath

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
EXCLUSIVE: BONE THUGS 'N HARMONY & DR. DRE
Dedicato | 16.01.2004 | 20:54
Tommorrow - An Exclusive interview with Damizza to see wussup with Bone Thugs and Dr Dre meeting this past few weeks for a possible Bone Thugs Album On Aftermath Records. So, don't forget to visit our affiliate website WCA.

But we have some more X-CLUSIVE information: It's a 99% a done deal! They are signing the deal (1 Album) next week. Me (Dedicato): I LUV DRE FOR THAT. DRE IS SHOWIN LOVE TO EAZY E (R.I.P.), 'CAUSE THEY ARE EAZY'S HOMIES. DRE & BTNH - OH MY GOD. BEST INFO I'VE EVER HEARD THE LAST YEARS.

Damizza and of course The Doctor are producing for them. BUT Remember: "Word is its a 99% done deal! They are ..." We're tryin to get an official statement in the next days.

bone on some dre beats oh shit its over, speak on it

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I fuckin hope this shit goes down. I've been fiendin for Bone on a Dre beat, but I never thought I'd see Bone on Aftermath. This would definitely be a huge help to their struggling sales that's for damn sure. I just hope they can put it down like I know they still capable of doin. Hopefully Dre can help em get back on the scene.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sorry y'all...probably Gone hate me for this one...but...I can't stand Bone, so i hope they don't do anythinG with Dre or at least any radio friendly shit..cuz i dont wanna hear it around

Aug 25, 2003
I got to say this, Bone and Dre= weak dre is a fag and just a fake industry bitch. I think that its bones downhill descent. They should get with Premier and let him handle their beats.

Epidemic

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ i aGree with most of the shit you Gotta say homey, and i feel your musical tastes...but Premo and Bone? YUCCCCCCCCCCC

Feb 8, 2003
I respect Bone for the music they did in the past. I like the Bone in their prime not the Bone touring with Esham & ICP. That T.W.O is one of the weakest albums with just 4 cool songs thats it. But we all need to face it now they time is up that group is washed up due to too many personal problems with themselves and each other to make a tight group effort. They need to just be solo its the best move. Dre & Bone is not a good combination at all. They would sound tighter on some crunk beats rather than east coast beats. They need to sign with Rap Alot Records on the real. My two cents thats it.

Look at the lastest statistics

T.W.O = weak album
Mo Thugs 3 = trash
Mo Thugs 4 =Very Weak album

Duece Out!

Aug 18, 2002
First of all if u don't think Bone has blown up yet then they may never for you. And I do understand where ya'll comin from thinkin Bone and Dre ain't gonna roll BUT.....even if you don't like the artists Dre works with he definatly conforms his sound to the artist. For example: Slim, Busta, Rakim, 50, Eve, to Cube, X, and Pac. Crunk beats maybe, Premo No and Rap-a-Lot would probably never happen due to historic complications. And I'm with U Cesolito on their latest albums have been real weak, but what solo album did you think was complete?

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
M-1 said:
sorry y'all...probably Gone hate me for this one...but...I can't stand Bone, so i hope they don't do anythinG with Dre or at least any radio friendly shit..cuz i dont wanna hear it around
you're a hater.
so i hope they do hook up with dre
and come back...

as far as what i heard
Dre wants to bring back tha RAW
violent...
fuck all bone haters..
when they come back..
they aint shit anybody can do 2 stop them..

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
40ozthug99 said:
you're a hater.
so i hope they do hook up with dre
and come back...

as far as what i heard
Dre wants to bring back tha RAW
violent...
fuck all bone haters..
when they come back..
they aint shit anybody can do 2 stop them..
c'mon "ThuG", dont call me a hater just cuz i'm not feelin Bone...i'm not hatin on their success, just dont bump em and wont ever

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
The question is are they still Bone without Bizzy ?
Or is it just a rumor that Bizzy has left Bone ?
And what about Flesh sitting in jail ?
I would love to hear Bone with dre but only the complete Bone Thugs from back in the days cuz their new shit was wack as fuck !

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
bizzy is back with bone

and flesh has gotten his jail time cut down..

the new shti with dre should
have at least the 4 thugs

yeaa Thug World Order was weak...
but if you heard what they CUT
from that album you'd see they still raw...

Fuck Tomica wright for... cutting off all tha best shit...
and fuckin thangs up for bone...
fuck her label.. ruthless

Aug 18, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
ALL THESE NEW ARTISTS SIGNED TO AFTERMATH. WHERE THE FUCC ARE THEY???
Thats for sure...now I've heard Rakim (now released from the label), Busta Rhymes, Eve, Xzibit, Ice Cube, Bone Thugs, The Game, and Hittman besides the release of Detox.