Bone Thugs signed to Aftermath

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
SODA~SGC said:
lol

and as long as they on aftermath, their album will never see the light of day... ask King Tee

whats up with that???? I havent been following this Aftermath shit but why come albums dont never get released or is it a mystery?

Also, I didnt even know Bone was still rapping, I thought those fools fell off the earth, people still listen to them after they dropped those whack ass albums???? their first 2 albums were tight but those after that were fuckin horrible

Sep 22, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Grim said:
whats up with that???? I havent been following this Aftermath shit but why come albums dont never get released or is it a mystery?

Also, I didnt even know Bone was still rapping, I thought those fools fell off the earth, people still listen to them after they dropped those whack ass albums???? their first 2 albums were tight but those after that were fuckin horrible
art of war sold 4 times platinum....
ressurection sold platinum.....

yeah people still listen to them
since their unrelased AKA shit
that got cut from their albums is stil tight...

also i heard Rakim got dropped from aftermath..;
casue Dre wanted him to bring out tha guns..
violent lyrics.. Rakim wasn;t down with it..
so Dre decided to sign BONE.
and bring back their violent shit...
i hope he does..
casue aint nobody and i mean nobody violent no more..
most rappers is bitch made and soft... they might as well be R N B..
i hope bone bring back tha hardcore raw killa shit...

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
40ozthug99 said:
art of war sold 4 times platinum....
ressurection sold platinum.....

yeah people still listen to them
since their unrelased AKA shit
that got cut from their albums is stil tight...

yeah I got suckered into buying Art Of War and a few other related releases then I gave up... lol, thanks for the info on Rakim though

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I saw a post over at the Bone board that this was a bullshit rumor and has no truth behind it just like the whole def jam thing. Personally I never believed it for the fact that I always thought Dre somewhat hated on Eazy even after his passing and he never put it down for em. I don't think Dre would produce for one of Eazy's biggest groups and really his last still living project. Even if it is true Bone won't drop album for another 3-4 years on aftermath the way Dre works. . .

And personally I don't think Bone would sound good over Dre's beats.

em...

Lil' Ace 187 said:
I think slim shady or eminem or whutever his name is is a better producer than dre. there all gonna prolly make beats from eminem anyway

dawg...all eminem's beats sound like Queen "We Will Rock U". I lov Em's shit...but truth is truth. He uses tha same chords and drums almost everytime, joe...

p's.

Jan 27, 2004
TRUW WHERE ARE THEY? HALF THE PRODUCTION TEAM FOR AFTERMATH LEFT... RAKIM LEFT...EVE WENT BACK THEN LEFT AGAIN... WHERES "THE GAME"? NEW D12 THAT WAS SUPOSED TO DROP 6 MONTHS AGO?