Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2004
www.geocities.com
Most talented rap group ever, they make tha most beautiful fuckin music, or tha hardest fuckin music, no one comes close to bone imo. They are so fuckin underrated and people hardly recognize theyre unqiue style. If everybody heard days of our livez then everybody would be hooked on them! Im a little high right now but I just wanna hear yalls opinions on bone too. Krayzie bone is the most versatile musician EVER, yes i think he is. E 1999 Eternal= Best album ever
So IMO, No one fucks wit bone, no matter how much yall think they fell off or will fall off, they been in this game strongly, so many ups and downs, and they still maintain and keep makin music.

May 25, 2005
East 1999 is definitely in my top 10 albums of all time, and yes Bone DID make the most beautiful fucking music, but not anymore. They had theyre shine, people recognized. How else did they beat the beatles record, and go on to sell multiplatinum after multiplatinum album. You gotta give it up to DJ U-Neek and Tony.C aswell. In my personal opinion though, after BTNHRESSURECTION,they just dug theyre hole deeper and deeper, year after year. I still check theyre shit out, but my expectations are pretty low to keep me from being disapointed, which nowadays I usually am with them. Greatest group of all time....maybe. The recent stuff is whats lowering theyre credibility they once gained imo. ONE of the greatest groups of all time, definitely.

Feb 10, 2006
I think Bone Thugs are the best rap group ever. As a group - NWA is better overall if you count each of the members solo music -

Out of the Bone Thugs I like Bizzy Bone the best then Krayzie. After that they are all really the same to me.

But they did fall off hard.

Creepin' On Ah Come Up - Great short CD. Had a few classics.

E. 1999 Eternal - Really really Great CD. I personally think its Bone's 2nd best cd, yet most people think its their best. Had a lot of classic tracks.

The Art Of War - I never really got into this one. I think because it was a two disc cd thats why. They had 28 tracks for both cds. If they took the best of the both cds (like 14-18 tracks) and just put it onto One cd it would of been better. Really like Thug Luv with Pac.

The Collection Volume One - Good CD but don't you think it was kinda too early for a Best of/Greatest Hit cd? I thought sooo. Still good songs and shit.

BNTHResurrection - My favorite Bone Thugs CD. I can play it from track 1 to 16 without skipping a song.

The Collection Volume Two - Kinda weak. A lot of remixes and shit.

Thug World Order - Trash. I hated this cd.

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Yes bone used to be my favorites, especially before flesh went to jail. He was always my favorite thug-n-harmony. I think I like Art of War, Resurrection, and E. 1999 about equally. Art of War had a few filler tracks but almost every song kicked ass (and still do). Even the short interlude tracks like Blaze It and Neighborhood Slang were sick.

Oct 29, 2003
im a hardcore bone fan and i actually like every album they put out... Off course east 1999, creepin on a come up & art of war are better albums.
But in my opinion what music was not better back then..

Bone is the Greatest group of all time. but the magic from then will never come back... just being realitsic

Feb 14, 2004
hell yeah bone thugs are tight. one of my most favorite tracks from them is, Everyday Thang. cant wait for their up coming albums

Jan 28, 2005
I grew up on Bone and love their music like no other. First good midwest rap artists to ever blow up big. But...

you should've just used your fingers to jerk off to them instead of making this thread. It seems to me you would be down with recieving some arabian goggles from any single one of them if you met the guys.

keep it easy man, everyones on this forum for a reason. And that reason provides you dont need to start a thread telling us how good Bone Thugs are, cuz we already know.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Krayzie Bone said:
Most talented rap group ever, they make tha most beautiful fuckin music, or tha hardest fuckin music, no one comes close to bone imo. They are so fuckin underrated and people hardly recognize theyre unqiue style. If everybody heard days of our livez then everybody would be hooked on them! Im a little high right now but I just wanna hear yalls opinions on bone too. Krayzie bone is the most versatile musician EVER, yes i think he is. E 1999 Eternal= Best album ever
So IMO, No one fucks wit bone, no matter how much yall think they fell off or will fall off, they been in this game strongly, so many ups and downs, and they still maintain and keep makin music.
No fucking way.

Jul 20, 2005
GREAT FUCKING POST!

BONETHUG4EVA!

now check this out, to all them BONE haters, or atleast the ones that think Bone fell off after Art of War... PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION...

1.WHAT RAP GROUP in this rap game is TIGHTER THAN BONE THUGS N HARMONY... (besides N.W.A.) i'M TALKING ABOUT 99/2000 and up... i guess thats when some of y'all think they fell off...

REALLY, what group is better then BONE...???????

TWO was a classic! NOT your normal BONE album, CAUSE THEY DIDNT HAVE 100 % CREATIVE CONTROL with ruthless...

BRING ON "FIRE"

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
True, Ill give them this they made their money, but at the same time they gave every rapper from that area an idea that they have to sound like that.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
swoop187 said:
Not to mention i still think they bit a piece off of the Chicago style and Memphis style.
There is no way to prove that....what did they bite, rapping fast?..If they did, they did a great job in disguising it, especially considering BTNH arguably has the best style out of all of them...I love Twista and all my Chi nigs, but BTNH's style, especially on Eternal and COACU is untouchable...

it's music, Niggaz bite from different artist everyday...You cant lie and say BTNH didnt use what they supposedly bit and made it "right."..

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Train1983 said:
There is no way to prove that....what did they bite, rapping fast?..If they did, they did a great job in disguising it, especially considering BTNH arguably has the best style out of all of them...I love Twista and all my Chi nigs, but BTNH's style, especially on Eternal and COACU is untouchable...

it's music, Niggaz bite from different artist everyday...You cant lie and say BTNH didnt use what they supposedly bit and made it "right."..
Twista was twistn' it up way before bone even dropped faces of death. All them memphis cats were doing the same back in the real early 90's as well. I guess its all about who droped the style first. I will say this though back in the days no major record company would touch anyone who rapped fast and easy e and bone changed all that.