Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
fed_life said:
yeah, wu tang is dope...

and just like bone thugs, it seems like the media has stayed away from both groups. I respect Wu tang. and own a lot of their albums. I dont want to get into an OPINION battle of what group is better.

But maaan, i miss the good ol' days when Bone and wu tamg had it goin on.
I guess 3-6 MAFIA still holdin it down... They're from Bone and Wu's era.

But i really dont want to see acts like franchise boyz, and whoever the hell is out there. I HATE ALL THIS BUBBLE GUM RAP...

basically what i ment was, what group from 1999 and up have accomplished what BONE THUGS n Harmony Have ACCOMPLISHED??.. (besides rap groups that came from the 90's)
T.I
Kayne West
Eminem came out in 98' i dont count his first shit infinite.
im sure there a few more but thats what i can just think of off the top of my head.

Jul 20, 2005
swoop187 said:
T.I
Kayne West
Eminem came out in 98' i dont count his first shit infinite.
im sure there a few more but thats what i can just think of off the top of my head.

groups maaaan...

I'M TALKING ABOUT GROUPS, NOT SOLO ARTIST...

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY....

Jun 18, 2006
Bone

im stic*iN wit bone thugs (as a group).. now they tryin to drop solo shit and im not feelin it.. my homie said bizzy bones solo shit was raw and whatever krayzie bone be comin on (ex. ridin dirty) he b killin the shit.. layzie n wish?? iono..

May 11, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
midwest way deepa than some bone shit...FatherTyme, Twista, Jah Rista and gang of other midwest groups would rip them niggaz up...
Agree......but back in the day, Bone was tight. They brought this mid west sound to the mainstream ears. They had a unique style. But compared to today and how they all changed their flow and style, they are nothing like in the past. And a lot of mid west groups would eat them up today. They all got soft. Bizzy is the only one that is worth listening to today. He keeps shit mixed up and changes his style to keep shit new.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Codeine said:
Agree......but back in the day, Bone was tight. They brought this mid west sound to the mainstream ears. They had a unique style. But compared to today and how they all changed their flow and style, they are nothing like in the past. And a lot of mid west groups would eat them up today. They all got soft. Bizzy is the only one that is worth listening to today. He keeps shit mixed up and changes his style to keep shit new.
Bones from the mid west but i dont know about them bringing the sound to the mainstream. I remember conflict had "hay" right before or arround creepn on a come up came out.

I lost respect when i was at the house of blues and them fools started acting like fools on stage.

Jul 20, 2005
j.p. said:
boyz in tha hood, psc,st lunatics etc etc
those groups are better than BONE???

U GOT TO BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME....

how old r u?

lol

BONE has sold over 35 million records...

PSC better then BONE???--- u lost your mind

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
I believe that the post prior to that was there was no other groups that went mainstream in the past 7 years. I named them off you stupid mutherfuckers read before you post. I dont like Bone and I dont like any of them if you want get down to it. Irbyn look at pages before you post reading jone post before yours doesnt give you all the insight.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
swoop187 said:
Bones from the mid west but i dont know about them bringing the sound to the mainstream. I remember conflict had "hay" right before or arround creepn on a come up came out.

I lost respect when i was at the house of blues and them fools started acting like fools on stage.
Actually "Hay" dropped after Eternal NOT Creepin on ah Come Up. I love Crucial Conflict but they only went gold with their first release and BTNH were platinum out the gate and every album after that except TWO...So they actually did bring the style to the mainstream NOT CC..