Bone Thugs-N-harmony Lost files CD Faces of death Bizzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
JFL023 said:
That's not an official press.. it's a UK bootleg! That's why it is "Rare"
you obviously know nothing about bone thugs n harmony, how dare you come in this thread and command attention when you know absolutely nothing about the situation of bone thugs music, if you knew anything about the history of this cd, then u would keep your mouth shut, read the description in auction in case you are misinformed

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Fox said:
you obviously know nothing about bone thugs n harmony, how dare you come in this thread and command attention when you know absolutely nothing about the situation of bone thugs music, if you knew anything about the history of this cd, then u would keep your mouth shut, read the description in auction in case you are misinformed
Dumb ass it is a UK Import! Which is a Foreign Bootleg! Did Bone decide to release such album?? If so why only in the UK dipshit! A lot of albums are repressed in foreign country even without the artists' consent. In th U.S. yjay is illegal, but obviously in other countries they are not so illegal. Tell me, what is there I need to know about this cd?? What, the Faces of Death album is an added bonus?! Come on man.. I am not stupid. I am just saying that this is a UK Import/Bootleg which it really is. Prove me wrong asshole! The seller asked where they can find it online and you said nowhere and I explained why they can't find it anywhere! LOL!

Fox said:
you obviously know nothing about bone thugs n harmony...
You're real stupid for that one! Everybody and their momma's momma know about Bone Thugs dumbass! LOL!

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
listen man, u think u know everything? the cd was pressed in the uk yes, i never said it wasn't..ok?..if that's what u yanks call a bootleg then you're retarded, the album was sold on the official bone thugs/dj u neek website for a short period, it contains faces of death album remastered, , and it also contains bizzy's last recordings with bone, this is not compiled by a fan, dj u neek is behind it,its an official release, the reason it was distributed so low key is because dj u neek put it out without bones consent, and to my knowledge none of them have been paid, so please get the fuck out of my thread with your shit talking OK

May 11, 2002
DJ Uneek had this CD pressed......it is not a Bootleg. DJ Uneek originally planned to sell this CD in the US but I assume he did not obtain the rights after he had them pressed. Now he sells them as an import. And you can not buy them anywhere unless you find them on Ebay. I have a few sealed copies I got for free. I might throw them up on Ebay in the future.

Uneeks website is :

www.bonethugaffiliated.com

Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
This is a real cd put out by DJ Uneek, I actually bought it before and I live in Cali.

JFlo need to fall back with that UK import garbage, nobody cares.

Anyways, its a good cd, yall should pick it up. Its on the net for download too.

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
FUCK the current Bone Thugz, krazy and lazie is tight and wish aint all bad but how in the fuck can u possibly have the "bone thugz" with out bizzy, i got every single bizzy album and even his weak shit is better then any bone's hott shit. bizzy is the tightest bone there is...............................bizzy turned down swiss beats offer for a record deal wit jay-z type promotion, becuz swiss beats wasnt feelin how the reast of the bone thugz did business and made music. it was suppost to be the new bone thugz album but swiss wanted it to be the new bizzy bone album. when bizzy turned it down lazie and bizzy's mom tryd to have him comitted to an institution.

now hes doin his independent thing and hes the richest, the most modest, and has always been the tightest bone thug. ("the story" is hot as hell and he growin back his hair so he dont look like a bald cat no more)

Jun 24, 2006
Codeine said:
DJ Uneek had this CD pressed......it is not a Bootleg. DJ Uneek originally planned to sell this CD in the US but I assume he did not obtain the rights after he had them pressed. Now he sells them as an import. And you can not buy them anywhere unless you find them on Ebay. I have a few sealed copies I got for free. I might throw them up on Ebay in the future.

Uneeks website is :

www.bonethugaffiliated.com

I ain't tryin to argue with you because i don't care but in the same breath u say it ain't bootleg, you say he didn't have the rights to press it so it ain't official either. What consitutes bootleg if it doesn't have to be legit?