BONE THUGS N HARMONY E. 1999 ETERNAL 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL EDITION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2006
In case you haven't heard, there's an online petition made by Bone fans to Ruthless Records to get E. 1999 Eternal released as a 10th Anniversary Edition. http://www.petitiononline.com/btnh/petition.html

I did an internship at RED Distribution last spring. RED is an independent Distributor and is the home of Ruthless. That's how I really got into Bone (always liked them, never had any albums except BTNHRESURRECTION on cassette long time ago), through the internship I got Greatest Hits, Heaven'z Movie, and Thug Mentality 1999 for free. Loved it, went out and bought E. 1999. Loved it, went out and bought RESURREcTION. Loved it went out and bought Art of War.

It was actually my idea and one of the guys in the Urban department at RED who got in touch with DJ Michael Watts to do the chopped and scrwed version of Greatest Hits.

I got an internship at RED again this past january and I'm here now, I leave in a couple of weeks. So here's the deal: My homie in the Urban department didn't know about all the new stuff Bone is doing with Full Surface and Interscope and all the shit Bizzy's crazy ass has been putting out this year. I told him everything about what's happening, Bone Thug Story, Strenghth and Loyalty and the petition for E. 1999.

He says he can make it happen!

He has a good relationship with Tomica and he asked me send him the website with the petition. I'm gonna do it but before I do it I want to get as many people as possible to sign. There's already 190 signatures on it and I'm shooting for at least 1000. So I need everybody on this board to go to the link and sign, notify other Bone fans on this and other websites about the petition and I and my man Mitch will make the E. 1999 Eternal 10 year anniversary edition happen for sure!

This is not a joke. I just spoke to him a couple of minutes ago and he told me he can make it happen. So Lets make it happen!

Any question or comments, Holla at me!

Michael
PHOENIXXX

May 11, 2002
So whats with the special edition? Is there going to be unreleased Bone tracks that NOBODY has heard? Extra verses? What would be the point of the Special Edition CD?

I would be all for it if there is going to be something extra.

Feb 14, 2006
Codeine said:
So whats with the special edition?What would be the point of the Special Edition CD?

I would be all for it if there is going to be something extra.
yeah, what that guy said. but because its BTNH,ill sign it anyways cuz im loyal..
edit: Nevermind, taken from the page:

"So, as fans of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, we think it would be a great idea for Ruthless Records to release a 10th Anniversay Edition of the album. Numerous unreleased tracks, remixes and demos for the album exist". So yeah,im down..