BONE THUGS DROPPED FROM WARNER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
Yes. Its a wrap for BONE.. It was over waaaaaaaay before this. When BIZZY went on that radio station in HOUSTON freaking people out and saying he was Homeless and living at the Downtown Greyhound station Preaching about God. Hahaha!!!! That was Funny Shit. He kept saying over and over in a PREACHER voice "PRAISE GAAAAAAAAAWWWWD!!!!!!"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yes. Its a wrap for BONE.. It was over waaaaaaaay before this. When BIZZY went on that radio station in HOUSTON freaking people out and saying he was Homeless and living at the Downtown Greyhound station Preaching about God. Hahaha!!!! That was Funny Shit. He kept saying over and over in a PREACHER voice "PRAISE GAAAAAAAAAWWWWD!!!!!!"
i loved that he kept repeating "be about your TABERNACLE"

Feb 8, 2003
Shit imo they been done as a group since 1999 they getting old in age.

Also I hear wish & Krayzie walking around with no hair. they need to say fuck it and go totally gospel and call themselves bone angels n harmony or bone spiritually n harmony

Mar 14, 2010
I will always Bump their shit and I am a Fan of their early work and They Put out some Good shit From time to time after EAST 1999. But they had their time. Now you got MR.CAPONE-E and his gay ass cholo rappers making feature albums and BONE PRESENTS cd's...god damn its Pathetic! Just stop already. You fools got your shine. Give it up before your "DIE HARD" FANS burn all your merch and memorabilia!lol.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Shit imo they been done as a group since 1999 they getting old in age.

Also I hear wish & Krayzie walking around with no hair. they need to say fuck it and go totally gospel and call themselves bone angels n harmony or bone spiritually n harmony
thats the truth...havent been about that thug shit for years...uni-5 was my straw...been a fan and i keep hopin that they bring the heat but sadly they continue to make garbage that i dont listen too...gospel shit is fine if thats what you wanna do...but them boys been crammin that shit into the songs far too long and now its just sloppy

Feb 14, 2004
Thuggish II has some bangers. Make more songs like Gangsta's Glory. That song gives me hope that they still have it in em' to make some tight music. I think it's Warner's fault that Uni-5 sucked anyways.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Thuggish II has some bangers. Make more songs like Gangsta's Glory. That song gives me hope that they still have it in em' to make some tight music. I think it's Warner's fault that Uni-5 sucked anyways.
bone has said many times in interviews that they hand selected every track on uni-5....uni-5 sucked because bone wanted a more mature grown sound....which is fine but they should have marketed it as a gospel album

Feb 14, 2004
Oh for reals? I didn't know that lol Well that sucks. I'm still going to hope for at lease one more good album from them.

Dec 3, 2009
word.. they need to just let Dj U neek executive produce the whole thing..
and have the devil voice laughing in the intro..
yeah that will make the next album more raw

Sep 24, 2002
Uneek is garbage. shitty beats. no bass. like a retarded circus with that shit. he aint a bad producer just don't use his beats lol

they HAD a 7 album deal with them. but with record labels not even wanting to promote Christina Agulara's album even less luck with all else.

Yes they mad horrible picks with the track listing . but from bobby francis and his buds to another dude that kray brought around that controls all but like one of their twitters/facebook/myspace and other obvious business mistakes. They still got talent age is IRRELEVANT. They can make more skrilla not being on a major anyway. that way they can make w/e they want be happy and still make as much or even more money that way . I think they just been wanting to prove alota people they can get back on top of the charts. .... Who cares put out good shit . who gives a shit of the drake/beiber/lil b/kat stacks etc etc fans think their opinions aren't worth the oxygen spent to say them

Feb 8, 2003
bone has said many times in interviews that they hand selected every track on uni-5....uni-5 sucked because bone wanted a more mature grown sound....which is fine but they should have marketed it as a gospel album
Exactly. I saw teh video with all the members excpet bizzy on there saying they hand picked and had control over uni -5

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO

you should see if you have wings......

only way bone could be tight again would be to actually return to a sound that they abandoned years ago...even U-neek wants them doing more music for the streets...not this garbage that they make now....seriously bone needs to drop the thug from the name..im sure most have seen this but listen to the tracks in the background...that one instrumental shits all over Uni-5

Aug 6, 2008
hopefully they can get on a label thatll let tem put out the music they pick instead of dumb ass greedy ass label people that dont know shit about music

Apr 6, 2010
you should see if you have wings......

only way bone could be tight again would be to actually return to a sound that they abandoned years ago...even U-neek wants them doing more music for the streets...not this garbage that they make now....seriously bone needs to drop the thug from the name..im sure most have seen this but listen to the tracks in the background...that one instrumental shits all over Uni-5
By no means am I saying it's their best album, and I did have a problem with the subtitle "The World's Enemy" because the light tone of the album made it seem like the opposite. Another problem I had was that many of the songs were about haters, which got monotonous. The album was enjoyable to listen to other than that. As a whole, I may like it better than their last one, but again, it definitely was not their best. I wouldn't call it a bad album by any means.

That U-Neek interview was tight though.

Jul 27, 2009
the original tracklist would've been dope. but it was changed like a month before the album dropped. someone posted a pic of the album sampler and it had 19 tracks and it had Murda On You, Determination, Gangstas's glory and i forgot which other ones.

but the album wasnt wack though. it just wasnt their best. but their last GREAT album was BTNHResurrection