BONE THUGS DROPPED FROM WARNER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Im glad I didnt buy Uni-5 cuz that wouldve been a waste of money to me... Imo I think its now time for them to retire all cuz theyre droppin nothin but mediocre albums & related ones... & better yet theyre still overrated as fuck in spite of their mediocre to wack albums, duo projects, countless bizzy solos, & hi-power bone shit!!! Damn boners cut the crap & give yaselves up!!! Even even wish cant even drop his very 1st solo cuz he dont have no heart to drop one... All the other members dropped like at least half a dozen or more solos (flesh only dropped two) & wish dropped NONE!! Theyre done & been done; Ive been lost interest of them after they gone reel soft... But everyone else keep overhyping them up & I dont even go to any of their shows cuz I bet their performances are wack hell I dunno but I dont pay any attention to them anymore so RIP BTNH!!!!! Theyre all over now......

Dec 25, 2003
Oh btw I have sum second thoughts??? Are any of the Bone reeleases under that wackass choloass Hi-power any good or they are all garbage as fuck too??? Or even worse; RECYCLED OVER-SATURATED UNOFFICIAL BULLSHIT?????? Cuz they dropped a gang of shit under that flooded ass garbage cholo label unofficial or not so damn man what in the fuck???