Bone Thugs - "Bumps in the Trunk" from Interscope album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Justin said:
NOT THE SAME WITHOUT BIZZY... THIS MIGHT HURT SELLS A BIT WITH JUST 3 MEMBERS.. SORRY BUT IT'S THE TRUTH..
Agree....

This is the only half decent track from this CD I have heard. Thanks for the track. But not feeling anything from this yet.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Justin said:
NOT THE SAME WITHOUT BIZZY... THIS MIGHT HURT SELLS A BIT WITH JUST 3 MEMBERS.. SORRY BUT IT'S THE TRUTH..
That maybe true(at least with OLD BTNH fans), but Bizzy isnt selling much himself...He doesnt have the ability to make an album go gold or plat...They went platinum as a collective group...BTNH are also trying to earn new fans because their old ones werent pushing them over Plat status anymore...Bizzy was on TWO and the album still hasnt even hit gold(it might be now)..

I think it has more to do with if they are able to make "good" music, regardless if Bizzy is on it or not...Bizzy isnt even the same artist anyway...oh well..I guess we will wait and see..I personally believe that people like[d] BTNH but they are tired of seeing them..This is not how I feel, but I think some people feel this way...with or without Bizzy...

Aug 11, 2005
Bizzy would have come the weakest, he used to be one of my favorite rappers back in high school, what the fuck happened to him? I am happy that he isn't on the album, I just wanted Flesh to be on it, I think the album will be ok, just don't expect too much

Oct 3, 2002
The reason that TWO hasn't gone gold or plat is not because of bizzy. It's because as whole, it sucked ass. I have been down with bone since 94 and it was easily along with bone 4 life the worst cd they have put out regardless of who is in the group.

Aug 2, 2003
Bone will never 'come back' because they don't have the skills to be like they used to be. E. 1999 will remain the best CD ever made across all genres imo. I don't like any other CD as much as that fucking album because it is fucking perfect. Even at 18 tracks it is too short. I can't listen to any of their new songs because it is just embarasing. WTF happened to Layzie bone he fucking sucks worse than any bone member. Wish is actually OK and for once in his life he rapped better than Krayzie in that song. I've been waiting 10 years for bone to get back to their old wicked flow but i can clearly see that is never going to happen. The closest they got IMO was Bizzy's CD called "Beginning and End".

Nov 1, 2004
I love Bone to death I remember when Art of War came out I went to the record store and bought it cuz I new it slaps.
But their new shit its all horrible i didnt even listen to most of their new shit its like numba said embarassing.
Layzie sounds really terrible in this new song. Wish is aight and Krayzie well Krayzie is always tight he never dropped a bad verse.
I aint feelin the new shit all they talk about is "yeah u thought we fall off here we go we let em know we never fall off"
Bone need to go back to E.99 style that no surrender style

May 2, 2002
numba1assassin said:
Bone will never 'come back' because they don't have the skills to be like they used to be. E. 1999 will remain the best CD ever made across all genres imo. I don't like any other CD as much as that fucking album because it is fucking perfect. Even at 18 tracks it is too short. I can't listen to any of their new songs because it is just embarasing. WTF happened to Layzie bone he fucking sucks worse than any bone member. Wish is actually OK and for once in his life he rapped better than Krayzie in that song. I've been waiting 10 years for bone to get back to their old wicked flow but i can clearly see that is never going to happen. The closest they got IMO was Bizzy's CD called "Beginning and End".
layzie fell off hard. it just seems like his heart isnt into it. bizzy sucks. wish has sucked for a long time now.

but you cant front on kray. cant say he doesnt have the talent he used to. his skill is boundless now.