Bone Thugs - "Bumps in the Trunk" from Interscope album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2006
bone still got it, is that if yall wanna hear that no surrender, mo murda style go back and listen to east 1999. or art of war, hey want me to play East 1999 song on here or something? do you want me to upload the songs up here? i don't know what else you want from bone thugs, they not in charge on making these tracks, they not producers, they not behind the instrumental, hate on the producer who decided that the track willl be used to make a song, and bone would to lay their versus, hate on them if you like, i will sit back and chill and listen to what bone can do on any beat that comes to them. Be happy what it came out to be that bone thugs n harmony can rap just about any beat anyone can come up with. THEY ARE THAT GOOD. live with it

Jan 4, 2006
In my opinion Creepin on ah come up, Eterenal 1999 and The Art of war, were the best Bone Thug Albums made. After that it wasn't the same. They still made some good stuff but i feel like it will never come close to what it used to be.