BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
DeathByPapercuts said:
now this is a good thread! how come we never tought of it b4?
FA REALZ WHA THA FUCK...INSTEAD YA'LL WERE TO BUSY LOOKIN FOR UGLY SCRAP HOE PICTURES N SHIT...

I WANNA SEND A SPECIAL SHOUT TO ALL THE BROADBAND USERS, I KNOW YOU AINT WASTIN NO TIME GETTIN TO THE POINT, ITS ALL GOOD BABY..YOU CAN DIAL-UP IF YOU HAVE TO, AS LONG AS YOU ENJOY THE SHOW...ITZ PIMPOLOGY..... BIATCH.....PIMPANDHOE.COM

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yeah...a few were real nice...but this goes to show that it works both ways...a couple of them bitches scared me. One had an oval egg-shaped head...another had eyebrows that were bushy as fuck...and one was cock-eyed...and that one looked like a chimpanzee...

LOL

Oct 12, 2003
REdRUM said:
Yeah...a few were real nice...but this goes to show that it works both ways...a couple of them bitches scared me. One had an oval egg-shaped head...another had eyebrows that were bushy as fuck...and one was cock-eyed...and that one looked like a chimpanzee...

LOL
yup

hey you mothafuckaz want more pics you gotta find some too :lick: :angry:

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Oh yeah, man...I'm not knockin' the post. It's a great post...but where's the nudes?

You know, those are the best...the pics/vids of girls (like these) that are 'the girls next door'...some fine bitch that could live across the way...you know?

Not some supermodel-type hoe with breast implants and jewels...(nothing wrong with that)...but I want some girls like the one above NUDE, goddamnit.

Then, and only then, will you get a 'Classic Post' nod from me.

Best of luck finding them...

Jan 21, 2004
Redrum...i was concerned by your last post so im doin my best to make sure you get your wish.....everybody has a dream and damn it this is America......we shall see tits & ass damn it.....read my lips......youll see T&A! Vote for CcytzO in '04......

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Not so fast there, sir...you have to come through with your promises before you get my nod. You haven't yet, but there is still time...But remember, the hourglass runs low! There's not much time! Huuuuuuuurry!