BOISE ST VS HAWAII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
who else is watchin this game its a fuckin good game hawaii put up 26 points against boise st already its 26 -17 if hawaii keeps this up for a few more seasons they deserve to be in the pac 10 somehow

Sep 26, 2005
Does Colt Brennan deserve Heisman consideration?
he has been impressive but not as much as last season so i would say no he threw more int's this season and almost 2,000 less yards than last season so i would say no but he is one hella good qb for the wac who knows how he will be in the nfl but im lookin forward to how he will turn out since the wac really aint all that this season and hawaii had one of the most easy schedules in the ncaa

but they have been doing so much better then other wac teams and i really think that if they keep improving they should be in a better conference but they been in the wac for so long i really dont know if they will ever change but i do think june jones is really improving hawaii

May 17, 2004
he has been impressive but not as much as last season so i would say no he threw more int's this season and almost 2,000 less yards than last season
but he has played in 3 less games due to injuries. he should be considered for the heisman but he has no chance of winning it.

Jul 12, 2007
hell no colt brennan threw wayyyyy too many picks and hes in a run and shoot offense what do u expect.... but they are exciting to watch