Body hair removal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
What do yall use for body hair removal? I aint never removed any body hair from my body other then my face but am considering getting rid of some of my chest hair, i have been growing some long ass strands of hair on my chest and the shit dont look very player anymore lol. Do anyone got any methods or suggestions. I am aware of just plucking the shit or shaving them but was wondering if anyone else had any input or suggestions.

Thanks

Grim aka soon to be a gorilla in the mist if i dont get some help LOL

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
You should try "Veet"... its a version of Nair.. comes with a lil plastic razor.. you put it on... wait like 2-3 mins.. and use the lil plastic razor to remove it... are you wanting to be bare chested? if so use the Veet-- but if youre just wanting to 'trim down' then get some clippers...

Oh.. and make sure you test it on a small area first.. before covering yourself in it.. to make sure you arent allergic, because shit could go bad REAL QUICK..

May 29, 2002
dont fuck with that nair shit. I tried that on my chest, wiped it off like they said and about 10 minutes later my chest was on fire. I had a whole bunch of little blood blister looking things all over my chest for a few days after that. that shit is harsh

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
KALYN said:
Oh.. and make sure you test it on a small area first.. before covering yourself in it.. to make sure you arent allergic, because shit could go bad REAL QUICK..
bayGIANTS said:
dont fuck with that nair shit. I tried that on my chest, wiped it off like they said and about 10 minutes later my chest was on fire. I had a whole bunch of little blood blister looking things all over my chest for a few days after that. that shit is harsh
lmao

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
pluck them lil bitches out! if there aint too many it will hurt like a beeeyotch but after a min u get used to it.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Grim said:
i aint trying to be all bare chested and smooth and shit, just have some long ass hairs i want to get rid of and its a few too many to pluck

Then get some clippers.. attach the 1.... get ta buzzin'...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i aint gonna lie...i get my shit waxed and the start of ever summer,hurts like fuck but it does the job...get rid of the chest hair and that back hair by my ass crack

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
SiccFucc said:
i aint gonna lie...i get my shit waxed and the start of ever summer,hurts like fuck but it does the job...get rid of the chest hair and that back hair by my ass crack
how long does that shit last? like how long will it take for it to grow back? cuz i'd be mad as fuck if i went through all that pain and the shit grows back by next week or some shit

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the first time you ever get waxed it will probably be like a month to a month and a half...but from then on,the more often you go the longer it will begin to last.so for me since i have been doing it for some years not it usually lasts over close to or a little over to 2 months...depends on a lot of things though,hair grows faster in the heat so if you get it during the summer it wont last as long if you would get it in the winter.also depends on what kind of hair you have,if you got some dark ass thick hair of course you arent going ot get the results you want