Bobby Brackins is from the bay? LMBAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
When did I imply that? I simply asked you why you have an issue with this "rapper" getting a deal.
I didn't know he had a deal, I just know he gets nationwide heavy rotation and he's garbage. I thought he was one of those skinny jean types from LA. The deal is just another element that shows they only sign you if you're feminine and make songs for unintelligent females.

May 8, 2008
He used to rap wit Go DAV. "Ride or Die Chick" and "Okie Doke" was the slapps.

First dude rappin is "proof" that's ma nigga Walt. Bobby Brackins come in on the 2nd or 3rd verse i think.

Nov 14, 2002
ooo shit!hes not siccness.net approved to pass go or collect any kind of fame.every rapper should know he/she has to go through us before he/she get signed! now the world wont like you and nobody will accept you until you come to the sicc and let people clown you or give you props for at least 3 pages.

Sep 12, 2005
This dude is with indie-pop I think, they helped to develop The Cataracs and got them their deal with Universal as well. That label is doing shit right, they got all of their artists on the radio and/or hooked up with deals.

Jan 22, 2007
Fortunately internet opinions mean zero when it comes to who will be successful....GoDav was doin' their thing way before those skinny pants L.A. kids, and actually had some pretty dope songs IMO.....<---But like I said that doesn't mean anything.....

Mar 1, 2007
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense. Although this is probably off of Lil B getting signed, the attention is on similar acts around here now. You young rappers better start making some pop sounding giggers, ya'll might get signed too. Just start wearing your lil sisters jeans and ur halfway there.
this is why they don't blow up out here...peoples perception of rap nowadays is about having a hit on the radio, when in fact, if you are a true fan of rap or hip hop you will truly understand this, the shit out on the radio is pop...white america has labeled anything pop comin from from artists that aren't white as rap or hip hop. i'm not sayin all of it on the radio, but about 85% i say is misconceived as hip hop and rap. and the rappers who are actually spittin bars on the radio only rap about the same shit, its lemme sho ya'll how much money i can flash n spend and its brainwashed fans of rap and hip hop into thinking thats what rap is all about. so now we dont have the story tellers or the game spitters or anything like that...its who gots the hottest metaphor n who can talk about the fames and the riches with the most metaphors, they dont got structure to their raps and have no chronilogical sense at all, and the use the same rhyme schemes throughout...its just a bunch of comparisons between nouns, randomly put in a order,with a few lines here and there that go with the title of the song and people hear that and find it appealing because it sounds cool...i finally have realized why nas said hip hop was dead...it truly has almost become extinct and there are only a handful of artists who are carrying the name of hip hop and true rap. think back on the 80's and 90's and name one artist that was on that same tip?comparin rap from the 80's/90's to rap today, is comaprin 2 different genres of music...back then it was comin up and out and tryna make it big...i was listenin to aquemeni and man those two( big boi & andre 3000) are a prime example of it. they had blown up and were still rappin about 2 dope boys in a cadillac and being at the dungeon room on that cd...no flashing on that, jus dope raps n good hip hop music...i truly miss the days of when rap wasn't so saturated and wasn't molded into this so called genre we call rap nowadays...jus my 2 cents.

and as far as bobby brackins goes...big ups to dude for gettin signed n all, but that moeny doesnt make him any more talented or make him sound less like lil bow wow at 14...

Jan 19, 2006
bobby brackins is signed to tycoon status/ universal republic. he just did his deal last week. his single "143" is blowing up on all the radio stations up & down the west coast, that played a big part of him getting signed & he was selling 5000 itunes single a week for about 5 weeks. alot of talented artists out here should learn how to sell their music on itunes, they would all recieve record deals if they could do that!

Apr 3, 2007
He's got the #1 added crossover pop song in America as of last week. He's got an ALBUM DEAL with Universal Republic. It's pop music guys, Bob's not dumb, he knows exactly what he's doing. Maybe some of yall were born with a silver spoon, but getting money and providing for himself is Bob's first priority right now.

Atleast give the kid some credit, besides the fact he's from The Bay, reps The Bay, and has nothing but love for The Bay; he's also a TRUE ARTIST. He's been creating music for YEARS. We grew up together in highschool and he was never a follower, always a creative dude, always on his own shit, and always down to smoke a blunt and hop on a track.

Sorry he doesn't want to be another hopeless artist posting on Siccness.

Seriously you guys are NAIVE.

The Siccness never knows when to relax and take notes. Open your minds.

End of story.

INDIE-POP MUSIC
CAMPA.CATARACS

Apr 3, 2007
Just proves its who you know, not what you know.
Indecent, there's no doubt in my mind that you're a brilliant guy, but you're wrong here. Bob doesn't "know" anyone. I can't go into how exactly he got "143" into the spotlight, but this isn't the case of "people in high places helping him".

Making this record successful was PURE HUSTLE. Bob wrote the song, his childhood friend and producer all the way back from 5 years ago produced the song. Like I said before, give the guy some fucking credit.

Campa.Cataracs

Oct 1, 2008
/\ what don't u get, if u made a thread about him ud have to make a thread for a majority of rappers in the bay, but u make him out to be the worst cause he got signed, yeah his voice sounds like one of them new boyz from LA but he might give the good rappers out here a boost

Real talk I fuck wit bobby brackis n he is frim the bay u dnt gotta like his music but that's him atleast he ain't tryna be sumthin he ain't n it is gud for the bay cuz if he blow he gne put. Me on him n lil b n the cataracs are makin major moves with that different type of music n if they blow its gne make it better for a nigga like me so support y nig dnt hate