Bobby Brackins is from the bay? LMBAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
He's getting money and that's the wackest statement from BART , there is plenty wack rappers out here

He's from the group Go Dav (now split)

The jynx is better though and has good tracks
Why is "he's getting money" always the first excuse for trash. Yes there are plenty of wack rappers here but none of them are on the radio. What don't you get? Oh "he's gettin money" oh ok, he's great, he's gettin money. Please.

Jul 22, 2009
/\ what don't u get, if u made a thread about him ud have to make a thread for a majority of rappers in the bay, but u make him out to be the worst cause he got signed, yeah his voice sounds like one of them new boyz from LA but he might give the good rappers out here a boost

May 5, 2005
How about because he gets major radio play unlike other rappers here besides E40. Actually he's the ONLY artist that is getting nationwide play. That's why I'm wondering how this happened, I know people here don't give a fuck because you support anything wack as long as it's Bay but I'm not like you niggas. Miss me with the hater shit too. See my sig.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense. Although this is probably off of Lil B getting signed, the attention is on similar acts around here now. You young rappers better start making some pop sounding giggers, ya'll might get signed too. Just start wearing your lil sisters jeans and ur halfway there.

May 5, 2005
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense. Although this is probably off of Lil B getting signed, the attention is on similar acts around here now. You young rappers better start making some pop sounding giggers, ya'll might get signed too. Just start wearing your lil sisters jeans and ur halfway there.
LOL

Apr 7, 2006
So they just signing anybody now huh? All the talent around here and he gets a deal? Wow
Like Indo said "It's not what you know it's who you know" came to my mind, plus he has a radio single that has been extremely successful locally/nationwide.