BOBBY AND PEJA SWITCH PLACES...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
KINGS ACTIVATE GUARD BOBBY JACKSON
Forward Peja Stojakovic Placed on the Injured List

April 20, 2005

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- The Sacramento Kings today activated guard Bobby Jackson from the injured list and placed forward Peja Stojakovic onto it, according to President of Basketball Operations Geoff Petrie.

Jackson suffered a ligament tear on his left wrist on December 21, 2004 in a game against the Washington Wizards and has missed the last 51 games as a result. He is currently averaging 11.9 points (.422 FGs, .326 3FGs, .852 FTs), 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists through 24 games off the bench this season.

Stojakovic, who is averaging a team-high 20.1 points (.444 FGs, .402 3FGs, .920 FTs), 4.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 1.2 steals per game, was placed on the injured list with a left adductor strain, which he suffered against the Los Angeles Lakers on April 15, 2005.

Aug 20, 2004
MR. TYPCEE said:
I THOUGHT HED ATLEAST BABY THAT LEFT HAND BUT HES PRETTY MUCH GOIN OFF...$IDEWAYZ

Old enough to be your father...so watch your tone little boy...dont dish out the shit talkin if you cant take it....kapeesh?

And the Kings are a faggy team... :x

Jan 4, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
Old enough to be your father...so watch your tone little boy...dont dish out the shit talkin if you cant take it....kapeesh?

Maybe your just a faggy "old guy"

Apr 25, 2002
GODDAMN BOBBY...THATS WUS THE WAY TO COME BACK AND END THE SEASON...NICE SHOT AT HALFTIME...PUT UP 15 I THINK?...AND WHAT ABOUT Q RICHARDSON...THATS FUCKED UP THAT THEY WOULDNT GET HIM THE BALL...HAHA...AND HIS LAST SHOT OF THE SEASON?...AIRBALL...$IDEWAYZ

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Jae Reekay said:

MAN YOU KNOW HOW SOME GUYS COME BACK FROM WAR ALL CRAZY?...MAN NOT SMART WORDZ,...HAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'M GLAD TO SEE BOBBY THE BURNER BACK,....

YEAAAAAAAAAH

AND JAE I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE A CRIP?....THAT'S WEIRD....

Aug 20, 2004
SLOWPOKE said:
WELL GUESS YOU TYPE OUT YOUR ASS SOME TIME,..."OH COY"..IS A CRIP TERM,...YOU KNOW TAKING OUT B'S AND PLACING C'S IN THEY PLACE

BUT YOU WOULD KNOW THAT RIGHT?
uhhhh...........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...Its a Siccness thing...it was a joke on here for years...i cant remember who started it...

i was jokin guy...from someone whos always jokin and fartin around...you sure dont have a sense of humor....