Blue Oyster Cult or Deep Purple?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
as much i dont like to admit because of all the elitists in this forum. i really like papa roach and trapt,had no idea they were going to be there

good shit mark,i am even more jealous than i was before

Mar 18, 2003
nah it was Trapt, Sixx A.M., Papa Roach, Buckcherry and then The Crue

Didn't see the first two.
You went out there and didn't even see Trapt? They are badass.

as much i dont like to admit because of all the elitists in this forum. i really like papa roach and trapt,had no idea they were going to be there
The only thing I don't like about Papa Roach is their lyrics. Not really the theme of their songs but the actual words said. To me it is very simplistic. I'm not saying you have to be some great poet, but some songs read like they were written by a 10 year old. ie. this song just makes me laugh..

line for line
rhyme for rhyme
sometimes we be fightin' all the goddamn time -it's making me sick
relationship is getting ill
piss drunk stupid
mad
on the real
could you feel what I feel
what's the deal girl
we're tearing up each other's world
we should be in harmony
boy and girl
that is the promise we made
back in the day
we told each other things wouldn't be this way
i think we should work this out
it's all right baby we can scream and shout

Other than that I think they're a good band.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
You went out there and didn't even see Trapt? They are badass.

The only thing I don't like about Papa Roach is their lyrics. Not really the theme of their songs but the actual words said. To me it is very simplistic. I'm not saying you have to be some great poet, but some songs read like they were written by a 10 year old. ie. this song just makes me laugh..
We got there towards the end of Trapt and then just tailgated like yer supposed to do at a Crue show lol....I know they're good and I woulda liked to have seen Sixx A.M. too but we were in the parking lot doin it big.

The lyrics you quoted from Papa Roach are from like their first album tho right? That's when I despised them. I love hip-hop and I love rock but NOT COMBINED. Their newest album has none of that garbage on there. They went on and put it down with 110% so I gotta respect em for that!