Blue Oyster Cult or Deep Purple?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
I know they are 2 very different bands, but also very similar. Which one of these 70's powerhouses do you prefer, if any?

I definitley like Deep Purple, they were more coherent song writers, and had 1 lead singer for most all there songs ( meaning Gilliam and Coverdale always sang lead when they were with the band ), and BOC utilized many different singers, even though Eric Bloom was always the "lead" singer.

I would go with DP, but I'm also biased to the English bands of the 60's and 70's and find them to be completely superior to American artists in that time frame.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
nah it was Trapt, Sixx A.M., Papa Roach, Buckcherry and then The Crue

Didn't see the first two. But I gotta admit somethin, Papa Roach really impressed me...I always fucking HATED those guys but their new album ain't half bad and they went out and put on a damn good show. I went out and drank during Buckcherry and then came back for The Crue who was fuckin unbelievable. Got some good pics, I just gotta get the camera from Mr. Illmannered.