BLOODY MARY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
has anyone ever tried this shit? and not the drink. but i remember someone telling me when i wuz younger that your supposed to say her name, and that you love her and killed her baby, at midnight or some shit & that she'd appear in the mirror and yo ass would be through.

i never tried it and i guess if it was real yo ass wouldnt be here to tell it. but does anyone believe this or heard any stories from a reliable source.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
yeah i remember that shit, i heard 2 different ways to do it....
1, say her name 3 times at midnight in front of a mirror, and she's supposed to appear covered in blood and ripp your ass up....
then 2, after you take a shower and the mirror or shower doors is all fogged up, you write her name on it 3 time then hold your wrist up and then they supposed to get sliced.....

i never tried either, but it was some fool on the school bus back when i was like in 5th grade sayin something like his big brother's ex-girlfriend and a friend of hers tried it, and nothing happened to the bitch who said it, but the other girl's hair burst into flames..........just another bullshit urban legend..........or is it??? woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
MY HOMIE AND I TRIED THAT SHIT BACC IN JUNIOR HIGH. WE DID THE SHIT IN MY RESTROOM WITH THE LIGHTS OFF AND YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU STARE IN THE DARK FOR A WHILE YOUR EYES ADJUST TO IT SO YOU CAN KIND OF SEE? WELL WE DID THE SHIT AND SAW BLOOD COMIN OUT OF MY HOMIES NOSE ON THE MIRROR BUT NOT ON HIM. WE RAN OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND NEVER TRIED IT SINCE!!!