BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2016
Is C @CHITOWN4L187 Micheal Jordan aka ChiCity1?
Yeah, that's ChiCity1 Entertainment. The guy is a nutcase, deadbeat buyer who can't afford to pay. Dude bought from me earlier this year and never paid, that's the fifth time he's done it. Now everyone sees the true person I've been dealing with. Dude could've just apologized to me and i would've just deleted his info but he decided to spam the entire forum instead.

C @CHITOWN4L187 apologized to everyone on this forum first and i will delete your info but i will not delete your eBay user ID's since you keep changing them anyway.

Last edited:
Props: BIG CHUNK

CHITOWN4L187

GANGSTA SHIT
Dec 18, 2006
Lol @ "Certified Cock Lover"
look here here's proof hes lying so to clear that up he says i didnt pay and im a dead beat buyer LMAO lies lies lies here's y'all proof and it aint the first he lies and makes up shyt hes supposed to be the most credited person on here well yall thought wrong item was paid for and he canceled it and lied to ebay, i didnt know it was him cuz he also changes his name numerous times.. funny part i ended up buying that cd from elsewhere loll i rest my case lolll also be sure to check out the video on my channel enjoy playaz :_) and also i got hundreds of people outside of this section of siccness to vouch for me matter fact i just sold 2 high dolla items right now damn im bout to ship the same day .. such a bad seller n buyer lolllzzz ill be back later i gotta make this $$$$ in the court of LAW your accusations would be Dismissed and unaccounted for thats a fact! and yes he did one my homies grimey 2 also just to add that... i could dig deeper on him cuz i know people worldwide but ill leave it at that ........ oo 1 more thing i just got a buyer that hasent paid yet on another order and i aint tripping it does no harm to me like that did to him lollll why cuz this muzik shyt is side $$$$$ :_)

Attachments

Last edited:

CHITOWN4L187

GANGSTA SHIT
Dec 18, 2006
but like i said i aint got time to be going back n forth.
spend time on contributing to the music scene not drama section on here that probably would be the smartest thing to do for him but i cant control others

Oct 27, 2016
but like i said i aint got time to be going back n forth.
spend time on contributing to the music scene not drama section on here that probably would be the smartest thing to do for him but i cant control others
Is time for you to move on, stay away from all my sales and buy your Chicago CD's locally like you've been doing instead.

Feb 1, 2018
Your posts are so ridiculous @ C @CHITOWN4L187 it's truly amazing how uneducated and wrong you are. About everything! Your posts are so cringe dude. The correct thing to do would have been to PRIVATE MESSAGE him and ask to remove your information. But obviously you're a dude who's trying too hard, trying to start internet beefs because you got nothing else going on, calling people "whiteboy" when you're literally white as fuck, just hating and being a nuisance to the public. It's people like you I don't feel bad for because you fucking do it to yourself!

You're speaking to members like you've been around, you have 37 posts since 2006! Like dat619 @dat619 said, just move the fuck on and maybe learn from your poor choices.

Feb 1, 2018
Here's one for ya.

shawdeslaurier_9 on ebay.

This faggot paid $50 for an item that was clearly in near mint condition (I checked it under light 8-10 times as I was trying to sell it for a minute) back in July and a couple days ago sends me this message at an attempt to get a full refund:

"Hi,
I just received this item from my sister out in LA where it was sent.
I’m not one to give bad reviews or complain to eBay or want to get my credit card I paid with involved in this matter.
However, it happens to be that the CD has several surface scratches on it, yet it was described like new.
I’m asking for a your kindness and to possibly at the least send me some form of part refund.
I paid a lot of money for this CD, as you may well know our currency is terrible, loosing.36 cent to the US dollar, so you can imagine how much it cost & how I’m feeling right now.
Loyalty and honesty are core foundations in my realm and hope they are to you as well, hence again it would be greatly appreciated for you to step in and possibly help me out.
If you can apply a fair part refund, I’m an honest and loyal individual, and in return I wouldn’t mind giving you at this point a fair review.
I hope this email does you well and you understand my situation.

Best regards,

Shawn Deslauriers"

You can't even leave feedback after 60 days so that's 1 sign of bullshit.

I always fuckin clown when people give me some bullshit backstory. Always assume UNTRUE. So how do I know YOUR SISTER didn't start using the CD and therefore created the scratches? Faggot.

And this grading shit? Really? It's been 3 years since someone came at me for the condition of an item and I vowed never again to let that happen. But here we are Shawn!

Here's dude's info:

Shawn Deslauriers
27643 Camellia Dr
Santa Clarita
CA
91350-5756
United States
+1 613-880-9709

Shawn if you're reading this, LICK MY NUTS!

Props: dat619
Oct 27, 2016
These eBay dumbasses still fetching for partial refunds because they broke as fuck :ROFLMAO:

Haven't sold on eBay since January of this year. I removed my entire eBay inventory (about 2k listings) over to Discogs, best decision i ever made in my life. I'm glad i don't have to keep up with these deadbeat bidders/scammers like i used to. What a fucking nightmare, too much drama on eBay. What a big difference compared to Discogs though. On Discogs you're dealing with the buyer one on one if something goes wrong, but on eBay is like they let these fuckers loose and do whatever the fuck they want, in order to pleased them. I've reported about 3 shitty buyers to Discogs staff and they get booted off the platformer in no time, eBay on the other hand loves to take their sweet ass time and will only ban them if they have a history pattern of returns or reports. Is always best to file a report on these fuckers and they will get banned in the long run.

Feb 1, 2018
LOL of course ebay rules in his favor. They always rule in favor of the buyer no matter what bullshit they're pulling. I know dat619 @dat619 knows. Watch this shit is gonna be way more scratched than when I sent it.

Props: dat619
Oct 27, 2016
LOL of course ebay rules in his favor. They always rule in favor of the buyer no matter what bullshit they're pulling. I know dat619 @dat619 knows. Watch this shit is gonna be way more scratched than when I sent it.
Been there before...sold a factory sealed CD years ago on eBay to a buyer named djfranchize he was unhappy that it was a CDr, then demanded additional items to compensate for it. WTF, Immediately declined, asked him to return it back and this a-hole return it all scratched up with tab marks on the front cover. That wasn't the first time i've dealt with his BS either.

He's a broke ass DJ from New York that will make excuses just to get free stuff or fetches for partial refunds. He goes by DJFranchize and DJFranchize2 over on Discogs. He tried to circumvent Discogs block system by using his second ID name to buy from me again. Luckily i saw it and cancelled his order. I don't understand these idiots who keep coming back for more.

Feb 1, 2018
Filed a claim with my bank and was able to get an ebay agent on the phone after trying like 7 times and receiving the same fucking audio recording telling me to go online and look at their website. Sick run on sentence.

ebay dude was hella cool, dispute fee ($20) got waived and they are banning dude's account. Might be fucked on the other $50 for the CD but at least it's something. Once again, Shawn, if you are reading this, I'm gonna bang your fuckin wife bro. On God.

shawdeslaurier_9 was his username, look for any similar names if this bitchmade broke ass failed abortion tries to come back.

Shawn Deslauriers
27643 Camellia Dr
Santa Clarita
CA
91350-5756
United States
+1 613-880-9709

I'm gonna teabag your wife Shawn.

Oct 27, 2016
Filed a claim with my bank and was able to get an ebay agent on the phone after trying like 7 times and receiving the same fucking audio recording telling me to go online and look at their website. Sick run on sentence.

ebay dude was hella cool, dispute fee ($20) got waived and they are banning dude's account. Might be fucked on the other $50 for the CD but at least it's something. Once again, Shawn, if you are reading this, I'm gonna bang your fuckin wife bro. On God.

shawdeslaurier_9 was his username, look for any similar names if this bitchmade broke ass failed abortion tries to come back.

Shawn Deslauriers
27643 Camellia Dr
Santa Clarita
CA
91350-5756
United States
+1 613-880-9709

I'm gonna teabag your wife Shawn.
is he sending it back? or trying to keep it for a refund?
Sounds like he didn't get his demand and open a chargeback in order to get his money back, if so eBay knows he's in the wrong for that, and needs to return it back.