BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
I did. Lol Bearfootgang @Bearfootgang it got scanned today in France. This faggot really tried to scam me. layziemarv @layziemarv I sold it on Discogs. Left me negative feedback and I had Discogs go over it but both them and Paypal are taking fucking days to respond.
Show them that the tracking was updated and is now in france and they can't refund that lame ass frenchie fag

Oct 27, 2016
Been shipping CD's overseas for many years, i always ship CD's every single week to different countries all across the world. I notice a huge increase in shipment delays since mid March from all that COVID-19 bullshit. I literally get like a message once every two weeks from international buyers asking where their packages are at. Is mostly from buyers in the UK and especially France. France has been delaying all US mail due to COVID-19 epidemic. Yesterday i had two France orders get stuck at customs for 70-days straight, then packages began to move on the 71st day which was odd. From my understating, countries like France don't want to handle contaminated mail that's coming directly from the US, that's why all US mail is being put in quarantine for weeks or for like month until it becomes safe for them to scan it.

Best advice i can give to all sellers is to put a disclaimer on your seller terms to allow up to 90-days for all international mail deliveries, otherwise you will be dealing with impatient buyers non stop, hell i even dealt with shipping delays of my own when buying from Japan. Had a package get stuck in Japan for more than 2 months straight and waited it out until i finally got it, but then again you will have that one person asking for a refund. Luckily everything has arrived safely on my end but major delays are to be expected, just beware of France though, that's the one country with the most delays.
Anyone had a package get lost when shipped internationally? Get at me ASAP

Props: BIG CHUNK

BIG CHUNK

East Bay Representative
Feb 1, 2018
Been shipping CD's overseas for many years, i always ship CD's every single week to different countries all across the world. I notice a huge increase in shipment delays since mid March from all that COVID-19 bullshit. I literally get like a message once every two weeks from international buyers asking where their packages are at. Is mostly from buyers in the UK and especially France. France has been delaying all US mail due to COVID-19 epidemic. Yesterday i had two France orders get stuck at customs for 70-days straight, then packages began to move on the 71st day which was odd. From my understating, countries like France don't want to handle contaminated mail that's coming directly from the US, that's why all US mail is being put in quarantine for weeks or for like month until it becomes safe for them to scan it.

Best advice i can give to all sellers is to put a disclaimer on your seller terms to allow up to 90-days for all international mail deliveries, otherwise you will be dealing with impatient buyers non stop, hell i even dealt with shipping delays of my own when buying from Japan. Had a package get stuck in Japan for more than 2 months straight and waited it out until i finally got it, but then again you will have that one person asking for a refund. Luckily everything has arrived safely on my end but major delays are to be expected, just beware of France though, that's the one country with the most delays.
Can you do $15 on that Nico CD bro?? lol

Oct 27, 2016
Our good ol buddy Jason Kuang tryna buy Young Heat - The Heat Season off me but aint paid yet sheeeeeeeeeesh
Send a report message to eBay with every single eBay account that he has. Then fallow it up with a phone call to eBay right after and tell them to look up his other eBay accounts. They will see your previous report message with all his eBay ID names. eBay will match every single one of his ID names. It may take eBay a couple of days to investigate each one of his accounts and he will eventually get block once and for all. That's exactly what happen to that other scammer named Russ Robinson after making a phone call and they saw how many non payments / scams report he was making with multiple accounts. It all add up at the end of the day.

Hiphopq-45
pohotfire9110
jakuan-0
911lovemenow_3
jaymusic16
pkuan0
anonymo-92
sleepinggood911-7

[email protected]
pohotfire9110
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
jakuan-0
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
911lovemenow_3
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606-1477
United States

[email protected]
jaymusic16
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

pkuan0
Po Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

anonymo-92
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

sleepinggood911-7
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

His Discogs account:

NeverFalterMyLove
[email protected]
Shipping Address
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, California, 94606 United States

Oct 27, 2016
Does anyone else get inbox spam mail from this guy wickedkiller666 ???
He's been requesting an SPM CD for the past 2 years and continues to copy and paste the same message over and over. I got like 20 messages from him already. I'm already fed up with this guy and have blocked him from my eBay stores.

Attachments

Oct 27, 2016
mamaofcrazykids19

Block this fucking moronic idiot off eBay before he pulls one of his cancellation/feedback extortions on you.
Idiot bought and paid for an Afroman "Because I Got High" CD single. Then emails me right after paying asking if it has the correct "Because I Got High" song on it and to ship it if it did. I when ahead and shipped like he said, knowing that it was the correct "Because I Got High" song/single. He then waits for me to ship it and now wants to cancel saying he doesn't believe it's the "Because I Got High" song. Then gives me negative feedback once he sees the package it's in the hands of the USPS.

Attachments

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Does anyone else get inbox spam mail from this guy wickedkiller666 ???
He's been requesting an SPM CD for the past 2 years and continues to copy and paste the same message over and over. I got like 20 messages from him already. I'm already fed up with this guy and have blocked him from my eBay stores.
Haha I just listed some items and that dude sent me a message like 10 mins after the items were up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Props: dat619

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I finally started listing cds and stuff on my ebay acct... rule of them is staying away from offers from randoms with 0 feedback or history I would assume...

Can you update the list of scamming bidders in one post? Thanx in advance