BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2016
thanks for the update dat619!
No problem.
He's still trolling auctions and not paying sellers like always.

With all the corruption that's going with the top head Execs at eBay. Now is right time for eBay stop protecting this shady buyers. eBay just wants to pocket more money from us and let buyers scam us, In a sense they allow this shady buyers like him to drop money in their site and we sellers get the short end of the stick. eBay needs to file a cease and desist letter on shady buyers like, Russ Robinson/Sheyla Nyrobi Hernandez Scheel, Jason Kaung and Cédric Oursel. After many years of selling music on eBay, this buyers are the worst scammers I've ever come across.

May 2, 2018
Anyone had a package get lost when shipped internationally? Get at me ASAP
never but i've had local packages go missing. find out what company shipped it . give them tracking and demand they locate it asap. it might show up later too. right now its crazy everything is late and slow if internationally shipped. it will sit with customs for days too.

Feb 1, 2018
never but i've had local packages go missing. find out what company shipped it . give them tracking and demand they locate it asap. it might show up later too. right now its crazy everything is late and slow if internationally shipped. it will sit with customs for days too.
This fuckin idiot from France messages me two months after I ship a CD to tell me he never got it. According to tracking, hasn’t been scanned since the end of May and is still “in-transit.” But this nigga is real life a piece of shit for telling me so much later. Demanding a refund and I sold it to him for hella bread. Just a fucking moron. Breh if I don’t get my money back and I don’t get the CD either, it’s gonna be on

May 2, 2018
This fuckin idiot from France messages me two months after I ship a CD to tell me he never got it. According to tracking, hasn’t been scanned since the end of May and is still “in-transit.” But this nigga is real life a piece of shit for telling me so much later. Demanding a refund and I sold it to him for hella bread. Just a fucking moron. Breh if I don’t get my money back and I don’t get the CD either, it’s gonna be on
I shipped to someone in germany and it took them extra long to get it. Almost 2 months. It got stuck in their weird customs cuz them dudes gotta pay high ass fees if you put the value of the item high. Gotta declare it as a gift and cheap value. He probably mad he had to pay hella money to get it released from their customs and tryna scam you now. Tracking numbers from the US dont work once they hit foreign land unless you use an international shipping company like DHL or something. That's why I wont sell shit to ppl overseas anymore they be tryna get over on niggas

Props: BIG CHUNK
Feb 1, 2018
I shipped to someone in germany and it took them extra long to get it. Almost 2 months. It got stuck in their weird customs cuz them dudes gotta pay high ass fees if you put the value of the item high. Gotta declare it as a gift and cheap value. He probably mad he had to pay hella money to get it released from their customs and tryna scam you now. Tracking numbers from the US dont work once they hit foreign land unless you use an international shipping company like DHL or something. That's why I wont sell shit to ppl overseas anymore they be tryna get over on niggas
So I just gotta fight it right? What can I do?

Props: Chree
Feb 1, 2018
where did you sell your item? see if you can open a paypal claim
I did. Lol Bearfootgang @Bearfootgang it got scanned today in France. This faggot really tried to scam me. layziemarv @layziemarv I sold it on Discogs. Left me negative feedback and I had Discogs go over it but both them and Paypal are taking fucking days to respond.