BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I don't understand why my personality caused so much interested from your side in a relatively simple situation, which, generally speaking, should remain just between me and you within eBay. As you might have already noticed, I am the buyer, whose eBay feedback rating as buyer speaks for itself, and my purchases are not 1 Cent CD's but some rare CD's bought from the sellers who are respected on this forum. I haven't had any significant problems with the seller, maximum what I did was I left negative feedback for the CD's the condition of which was much worse than described. But your case is unique - you were the first from whom I received the burned CD-R in the jewel case/covers from the original CD. I don't blame you in some obvious forgery; maybe you just overlooked it, maybe some there were some other circumstances at your end, but the fact remains that the CD inside the case was CD-R. I hope that we stop to discuss our issue here on this forum and we slip to the eBay dispute.
So is it a CD-R or an Arethra Franklin CD like you told me?

If I messed up, my bad. I have no idea why that CD would have been in there. I don't 100% believe it, but whatever. My serious CD selling days are long over. The game is ruined.

And there is nothing wrong with asking on here if you had done shady stuff in the past. You act like it is hard for you to replace the CD and then take picture. That picture isn't end all evidence of anything.

Props: Snakegang
May 1, 2002
what happen? they've only ordered 2wice from me and both went smooth. however they don't leave feedback in return. they're a japanese US company that orders on behalf of the cats back in japan. same with the flight ebay user ids

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
What did they do if you don't mind me asking? I dealt with them in the past with no problems.
That buyer purchased about 30 cd's for $.99 each. He paid, I shipped the items, and when they arrived the buyer complained about the cd cases being cracked. He then demanded that I send new cd jewel cases overseas. I told him to ship the cd's back and I will refund his money instead.

He didn't like that option so he filed a dispute against me. Since the cost to ship the cd's back was more than than the items were worth eBay made me refund his money while he got to keep all the cd's for free!

He then left me neutral feedback stating "you deserve bad feeedback but since you refunded im not..i just wanted cases"

Dude is shady and greedy, good luck with your future business with him. He knows how to work the system.

Last edited:
Props: Snakegang
Jan 27, 2006
That buyer purchased about 30 cd's for $.99 each. He paid, I shipped the items, and when they arrived the buyer complained about the cd cases being cracked. He then demanded that I send new cd jewel cases overseas. I told him to ship the cd's back and I will refund his money instead.

He didn't like that option so he filed a dispute against me. Since the cost to ship the cd's back was more than than the items were worth eBay made me refund his money while he got to keep all the cd's for free!

He then left me neutral feedback stating "you deserve bad feeedback but since you refunded im not..i just wanted cases"

Dude is shady and greedy, good luck with your future business with him. He knows how to work the system.
Did you mention the cases were damaged in the items description?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

i'm blocking him on my personal and buisness acounts. That's messed up.

Apr 26, 2010
block hinterscheidtrier. Claims he did not get cds which I shipped over a month ago and have the customs form number to prove I shipped. Also filed claim through german ebay which made it a bitch to deal with.

Apr 26, 2010
here is my blocked bidder list. yeepurp is on there and is ok buyer but a pain in the ass to deal with. They had me send tons of pictures of ring code of c bo gas chamber then sent low ball offer so I blocked them for wasting my time. The rest are either non payers or "never received items"

analblaster, carlpoulin12, ciganada, dareapamaniac, daunsaufkvctoby, dezibill, drmn4gd, dwar8835, g-funk-man, gbooua, gmdemos2009, hinterscheidtrier, jerscott12, joedubble, jurmujuha, killaeyez19, m.a.d.goldngoodz, m_myersjr, making-money-for-the-kids, malkovichy, plattenmaus, robbertboon19852009, rottaris10, saradan2, sciordas, thingsaround1212, wkaeandbake, yasu4970, yeepurp, zhaolun770726