BLOC STAR WEBSITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
mrskrilla said:
You mad homie?
Naw I'm not mad I'm just speaking my mind on the subject. They burned me just like they are getting burned now. If a certain individual would have been straight with me and been a "man of his word" Blocstar wouldn't even be in this situation. I never got compensated for my time or got my files back even after this individual gave me his word. I guess sometimes you have to chalk things up as a loss and move on but everyone knows burning people is bad business and I think it's funny for someone to get upset and start condemning someone else when they have basically committed the exact same crime. I don't wish anyone any ill will I wish them the best with Blocstar. Hell I've been a fan of Raided since Psycho Active, But I believe if you are going around giving out raw deals you deserve one back so I don't have any sympathy for their current situation.

Oct 18, 2005
Impalas said:
Naw I'm not mad I'm just speaking my mind on the subject. They burned me just like they are getting burned now. If a certain individual would have been straight with me and been a "man of his word" Blocstar wouldn't even be in this situation. I never got compensated for my time or got my files back even after this individual gave me his word. I guess sometimes you have to chalk things up as a loss and move on but everyone knows burning people is bad business and I think it's funny for someone to get upset and start condemning someone else when they have basically committed the exact same crime. I don't wish anyone any ill will I wish them the best with Blocstar. Hell I've been a fan of Raided since Psycho Active, But I believe if you are going around giving out raw deals you deserve one back so I don't have any sympathy for their current situation.

Impalas... what are you talking about? You said we burned you? You've never had any dealings with Bloc Star Entertainment. I've never spoken to you before...

Oct 18, 2005
drunkinfool said:
ya cold, when that young bop comin out? also, when that sav sicc?

an whats that t-nutty young bop re-rp about?
You'll see on the inside of the Ignition cover when it comes out... the next project to drop through Bloc Star will be Sav Sicc & Bleezo: Twin Evil

Very excited about that!

Nov 7, 2002
Bloc_Star said:
Impalas... what are you talking about? You said we burned you? You've never had any dealings with Bloc Star Entertainment. I've never spoken to you before...
You are right we have never spoke but I did deal with BlocStar through another individual from your camp and we made an verbal agreement about the site. needless to say I'm not very happy with the outcome and light in the pockets.

Oct 18, 2005
Impalas... I'm not sure who you could have spoken to and what was said, but I know you haven't done any work for BSE which is why you'd be light in the pockets. You haven't dealt with Bloc Star if Raided or I weren't involved in the convo. Period. If there is an issue with someone claiming BSE that needs to be addressed, please send me a private message and we can discuss it. I need to know if something is going on that isn't ethical. I'm interested to hear what you have to say...

For anyone doing any business with BSE there will be a formal contract that you will sign, which will protect everyone. Otherwise, no matter who you are dealing with, you can always contact me for confirmation.

That said, when a topic is discussed it doesn't mean that it is set in stone. In this business, nothing is for real until an agreement is signed. Homie or not, get it in writing.

Feb 23, 2003
Bloc_Star said:
You'll see on the inside of the Ignition cover when it comes out... the next project to drop through Bloc Star will be Sav Sicc & Bleezo: Twin Evil

Very excited about that!
you could not have picked better artists to work with or have on your label!
i been buyin all them CWay releases and honestly think they the future of Sac Rap (with T-Nutty and his crew). And I cant wait for some collabos with X-Raided, they got styles & lyrics that match!

Oct 18, 2005
Cold187 said:
you could not have picked better artists to work with or have on your label!
i been buyin all them CWay releases and honestly think they the future of Sac Rap (with T-Nutty and his crew). And I cant wait for some collabos with X-Raided, they got styles & lyrics that match!

Raided dropped a couple verses for this album, too. It goes even deeper than great "artists to work with or have on your label"... Savv and Bleezo are FAMILY. Big No Love is big BRO, which makes Sav & Bleezo our nephews, literally. C-Way in it's entirety is Bloc Star FAMILY. Yeah, it wil be a hot CD, fa sho...

Oct 18, 2005
What up youngmenace?! We been gridin' mayne. FOR REAL, for real. kept us away from the forum for a sec, my apologies. Plus on a personal level we just had our anniversary and Thanksgiving... so we been busy fa sho. How u been?

Oct 18, 2005
HA! The dude's own website is down, his myspace page disappeared, he maintaining a low profile. Don't know if it has anyting to do with BSE, but hey. Karma's as muhfucca.