BLOC STAR WEBSITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2005
FYI... the website is obviously down. Our webmaster fucked us in more ways than one and left us in a vulnerable position. He left us unable to update the site ourselves, and unable to correct the freakin spelling errors and grammar errors he made! In addition, he let the hosting expire (even though we paid him for a year of hosting) so we had to open another account in Bloc Star's name and we're waiting on him to transfer the info over to us so we can get it back up and running. We've done everything we can do on our end and are just waiting on him to be a man and make the transfer. We'll let you know when the site is back up and running.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Bloc_Star said:
FYI... the website is obviously down. Our webmaster fucked us in more ways than one and left us in a vulnerable position. He left us unable to update the site ourselves, and unable to correct the freakin spelling errors and grammar errors he made! In addition, he let the hosting expire (even though we paid him for a year of hosting) so we had to open another account in Bloc Star's name and we're waiting on him to transfer the info over to us so we can get it back up and running. We've done everything we can do on our end and are just waiting on him to be a man and make the transfer. We'll let you know when the site is back up and running.

Yo E, how do you get in contact wit this dude? I wanna holla at ole boy real quick?

Oct 18, 2005
It's just dealin wit these muh fuccas man... I'll take the obstacles now instead of later because it's taught us a lot. If everything had been all smooth we wouldn't know half the shit we know. I'm learning to see the blessing in everything...

His punk ass still hasn't given us the content related to the website, but I'll have it back up as soon as we get it

Dec 27, 2002
not bitching, but why is it that a lot of independent labels cant find competent people to handle their websites and shit? prime example: siccmade

i mean, damn...i wish i had the time/skills to help out with that type of shit cuz i'd be reliable at least....

Nov 7, 2002
X_KaLiBa said:
not bitching, but why is it that a lot of independent labels cant find competent people to handle their websites and shit? prime example: siccmade

i mean, damn...i wish i had the time/skills to help out with that type of shit cuz i'd be reliable at least....

I handle the Madesicc site and I put up the content I get when if I don't get anything nothing goes up. It has nothing to do with competence on my end. I
design and run numerous websites on a month to month basis and work my ass off doing it. So when Siccmade wants their site updated it isn't a problem and it gets done. Speaking on a subject you know little to nothing about only makes you look foolish. Just wanted to set the record straight it's what I do for a living and can't afford potetial clients thinking I'm a half ass web designer that leaves clients high and dry. And as far as this Blocstar incident is concerned I only have this to say "enjoy your comeuppance." You know who and what I'm referring to Karma is a bitch.

Dec 27, 2002
i havent even checked madesicc in over half a year at least, so dont assume that im talking about you or madesicc's current situation...i do know this though: siccmade has gone through COUNTLESS forums and websites (to a lesser extent) over the last five years...i doubt you were involved in all of that...

Dec 27, 2002
it's really the forum shit with siccmade that i was referring too...i got so fuckin tired of the re-registering, crashing, etc. that i just altogether stopped checkin it...not tryin to knock your hustle

Oct 18, 2005
Our guy did a great job on BUILDING the site and we were VERY happy with the forum. The problem we had is that we paid him to build us a site and he put it all in HIS name. He also didn't create it so that we could update the site ourselves, knowing we need to be able to do that constantly. The dude made errors all over the place with the content, and never finished the stuff he was supposed to finish. You saw we couldn't even get the t-shirts online. The biggest issue is that he said we'd have hosting for a full year (I've still go the emails on all this) and it expired on us 6 months early, out of the fuckin blue. Because of the fact that it was all in HIS name, we couldn't do shit about. Now that we're asking him to transfer everything so we can take care of the shit he didn't take care of, he says he LOST all the content. Meaning the site is gone forever? We PAID a muh fucca to build us a website and 6 months later our website is gone because his bitch ass didn't handle his business. And this is less than three months before our new release? I don't care how many projects he got goin' on, we paid him for a website and I wanna see that mutha fuckin website online. That's bullshit, straight up. I'd rather pay an absurd amount of money for someone to actually handle they business than deal with any of this type of hate again. Real talk.

Apr 4, 2006
Bloc_Star said:
Our guy did a great job on BUILDING the site and we were VERY happy with the forum. The problem we had is that we paid him to build us a site and he put it all in HIS name. He also didn't create it so that we could update the site ourselves, knowing we need to be able to do that constantly. The dude made errors all over the place with the content, and never finished the stuff he was supposed to finish. You saw we couldn't even get the t-shirts online. The biggest issue is that he said we'd have hosting for a full year (I've still go the emails on all this) and it expired on us 6 months early, out of the fuckin blue. Because of the fact that it was all in HIS name, we couldn't do shit about. Now that we're asking him to transfer everything so we can take care of the shit he didn't take care of, he says he LOST all the content. Meaning the site is gone forever? We PAID a muh fucca to build us a website and 6 months later our website is gone because his bitch ass didn't handle his business. And this is less than three months before our new release? I don't care how many projects he got goin' on, we paid him for a website and I wanna see that mutha fuckin website online. That's bullshit, straight up. I'd rather pay an absurd amount of money for someone to actually handle they business than deal with any of this type of hate again. Real talk.
e does blocstar have any back up plans for an internet home if this website is gone for good.or will it be mostly threw myspace that info is given.

Dec 27, 2002
Bloc_Star said:
sounds fucked up...sorry for your troubles...can't stand incompetence like that!

Oct 18, 2005
We own the domain name now, so it will be www.blocstarentertainment.com once we get someone to build us a new site. It is one of our top priorities right now with the project dropping on January 23. But we're going to make sure we get someone competent to do the site for us this time, and we're going to make sure we have agreements in writing, so it won't be overnight. Until we get the site up I will work with Big Mike on getting updated info on the myspace page. This is a huge blow to us but it's also a great learning experience. We had SO many problems with this guy, anyway. He never got the t-shirts online for orders, never fixed the music issue on the page... I mean, damn, what you gotta do to make someone do they job? We PAID him, ya know? But yeah, we'll get some updates on the myspace page for y'all in the next few days.

http://www.myspace.com/xraidedloc

Feb 23, 2003
fucked up is all i gotta say!
too many obstacles in X's way, let the man finally drop his music dammit!

Good to see yall not giving up though, handle your shit and you know us fans gon be back whenever u got a new website or a release droppin.

Feb 23, 2003
as far as i know Sav Sicc should have already 2 albums completed. His first solo is overdue!

Same for Young Bop's album, he dropped his mixtape few months back. Ever since then they have't dropped a new release date for the album. It was supposed to come out back in July I think, (same for COS btw).

I dont know nothing bout that T-Nutty & Young Bop Collabo project...only found this pic on Bop's myspace I think (not sure).

UNC

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2004
Yo Bloc, thats some fucked up shit..im a web designer myself and in no way i would ever have done someone dirty like that specialy if they're serious client (actually pays)

If you're still after a website check out my work, maybe we could work out a deal since you got ripped off?

www.beyondempty.com

Hope everything is straight..

Aug 4, 2002
Impalas said:
I handle the Madesicc site and I put up the content I get when if I don't get anything nothing goes up. It has nothing to do with competence on my end. I
design and run numerous websites on a month to month basis and work my ass off doing it. So when Siccmade wants their site updated it isn't a problem and it gets done. Speaking on a subject you know little to nothing about only makes you look foolish. Just wanted to set the record straight it's what I do for a living and can't afford potetial clients thinking I'm a half ass web designer that leaves clients high and dry. And as far as this Blocstar incident is concerned I only have this to say "enjoy your comeuppance." You know who and what I'm referring to Karma is a bitch.

You mad homie?