Blh - meat cleaver (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
nigga please im never gay I done cracked too many bitches for that. wheres the prove anyone gay in here exactly invalid so try again with another lame insult. the most played out insult on the net is calling someone gay or a hater. If anyone gay its you bc it touched your nerves when we clowned on your crushes teeth

He shouldve put his teeth on the cover too behind that mask.
Looks like I hit a soft spot with u....

Listen that's female shit to watch a video like this and the first thing you talk about is his teeth...if your a bitch checking out a dude I can see making the judgment but that's not the case here...talk about the music anything else is for bitches...where do u fit in???

Feb 8, 2003
Looks like I hit a soft spot with u....

Listen that's female shit to watch a video like this and the first thing you talk about is his teeth...if your a bitch checking out a dude I can see making the judgment but that's not the case here...talk about the music anything else is for bitches...where do u fit in???
You cant even hold a fire to me so no hitting my soft spot weirdo.

I was talking about the video Thats where i seen the niggas teeth in smiling and shit. Its hard to miss that crooked kool aid smile. So you just contradicted yourself. If anyone is a bitch then its you groupie look at you all defensive over some other nigga (lynch) who dont even know you or gives two shits about you.
Now thats what bitches do is fight for they crush. also I am in where i fit and thats inside your sisters mouth.

Last edited:

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You cant even hold a fire to me so no hitting my soft spot weirdo.

I was talking about the video Thats where i seen the niggas teeth in smiling and shit. Its hard to miss that crooked kool aid smile. So you just contradicted yourself. If anyone is a bitch then its you groupie look at you all defensive over some other nigga (lynch) who dont even know you or gives two shits about you.
Now thats what bitches do is fight for they crush. also I am in where i fit and thats inside your sisters mouth.
I can see ur hurt by this...and like a bitch when you get mad u lose all logic in ur argument and start making shit up to win...show me in any of my post where i defended lynch an his fucked up teeth and ill give you the win

ill wait...

Feb 8, 2003
I can see ur hurt by this...and like a bitch when you get mad u lose all logic in ur argument and start making shit up to win...show me in any of my post where i defended lynch an his fucked up teeth and ill give you the win

ill wait...

Why am i hurt my teeth not fucked up. Fact is that niggas teeth mangled so STFU. if you dont like people commenting on it then tell that nigga to quit smiling in his videos. bc its public and last time i checked I can comment on whatever the fuck I want to. now back to your fantasies fanboy.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Why am i hurt my teeth not fucked up. Fact is that niggas teeth mangled so STFU. if you dont like people commenting on it then tell that nigga to quit smiling in his videos. bc its public and last time i checked I can comment on whatever the fuck I want to. now back to your fantasies fanboy.
Oh ok so like I thought u can't point out where I defended him and his fucked grilled...ok let's see now u want to talk about your own teeth...didn't ask...talk to your girls at the salon about that shit buddy...and what else did u say "its public forum you can say whatever"...true but I never argued that...but the same also goes for me and I can point out the fact your fag for talking bout teeth its the truth....what else u say oh yeah I'm ,in your words, a " fanboy"...whatever that gay shit is...ok yes I like lynchs music but have been one of his biggest critics in this site...it's all public records go check my old post I don't need to lie...ILL WAIT

Now u on the other act like a real bitch that argues with emotion not facts...every thing I said is 100...everything u talkin bout coming out your chochie lips just like a young hoe...its ok if u got female tendencies us real ones is gonna point it out though...sorry

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2007
He needs to do some more tracks like "Locc to the Brain" or "One mo pound of smoke" or "refuse to loose" or "anything he did with black market" lol

He needs them type of beats and maybe mix some more reality in the songs because its hard for non-jugalo fans to really relate to any of his new shit IMO.

Lynch don't give a fuck about the non juggalo fans anymore and will never go back to the old style. In that interview Mars posted up lynch pretty much sums it up that he's ridin juggalo nuts. Why would he cater to us (the original core fans) that got him to where he is when he can fuck with Techs whole scene and be praised no matter what garbage he puts out as long as he's wearin a mask and bein the boogeyman. I see lynch going deeper into the jugaloo scene as his career goes on.

Feb 8, 2003
Oh ok so like I thought u can't point out where I defended him and his fucked grilled...ok let's see now u want to talk about your own teeth...didn't ask...talk to your girls at the salon about that shit buddy...and what else did u say "its public forum you can say whatever"...true but I never argued that...but the same also goes for me and I can point out the fact your fag for talking bout teeth its the truth....what else u say oh yeah I'm ,in your words, a " fanboy"...whatever that gay shit is...ok yes I like lynchs music but have been one of his biggest critics in this site...it's all public records go check my old post I don't need to lie...ILL WAIT

Now u on the other act like a real bitch that argues with emotion not facts...every thing I said is 100...everything u talkin bout coming out your chochie lips just like a young hoe...its ok if u got female tendencies us real ones is gonna point it out though...sorry
You got the most played out Corny comebacks i ever seen ever. You're so weak you not worth my creativity. you are captain saving lynch just look at what you writing peacock.

at the end of the day U mad bc u an lynch teeth are fuckd up. Go to the dentist weirdo and keep worrying about whats in Kavios pockets bc you on the outside looking in.

Last edited: