Blh - meat cleaver (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2008
I'm actually kinda diggin this track.Thats the best Lynch's flow has sounded on any of the Strange albums and I thought the beat was terrific.
But I think maybe a couple full-blown horrorcore cannibal tracks on Lynch's shit would be straight,but not like the majority of the album.Which is what I'm expecting since thats been the majority of the content on his Stange releases.
I'd like to see a Lynch album with just him,Beta and Macc doin the beats,with limited features maybe some COS,G Macc,Raided,D Dubb,Loki,Sav,Bleezo,maybe some Doomsday

Props: HellRazor5150
Mar 23, 2012
This is by far the best track leaked so far, but honestly its not all that by any means, it sounds pretty much like the other albums for a reason obviously , but it whole concept is just old and boring now, im sure ill be checkin it out when it drops tho

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lmao at being worried about some old dudes teeth

this song is nice, but the album on a whole just sounds a bit lacklustre.

Props: Sacsick
Feb 8, 2003
these dudes talkin bout his teeth....fuckin gay

track was coo video came out dope thow...
nigga please im never gay I done cracked too many bitches for that. wheres the prove anyone gay in here exactly invalid so try again with another lame insult. the most played out insult on the net is calling someone gay or a hater. If anyone gay its you bc it touched your nerves when we clowned on your crushes teeth

He shouldve put his teeth on the cover too behind that mask.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
lol you could tell RITTZ wrote that song. dude's got more talent than lynch
Rittz probaly wrote for all kinds of people that white jesus be rippin the mic.

and that you pointed it out that does sound like rittz wrote that shit or its rittz influenced bc thats the same style and delivary ritzz uses.

Last edited: