BLH fans should just stop hatin'!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
yall lil guys kill me

lynch this, tallcan that

he may or may not have done any of the stuff people mention in here but you know what else he did? he made season of da siccness u big dummy

9th grade. tape deck in the jansport, bangin that shit at school, fuck a teacher.

yall wouldnt even have a siccness.net if it wasnt for rip gut

you 90s babys that wasnt around at the time, need to understand the significance of that record, and how much shit it gave birth to and influenced, before u speak on a living legend

uh uh nigga, respect it.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
yall lil guys kill me

lynch this, tallcan that

he may or may not have done any of the stuff people mention in here but you know what else he did? he made season of da siccness u big dummy

9th grade. tape deck in the jansport, bangin that shit at school, fuck a teacher.

yall wouldnt even have a siccness.net if it wasnt for rip gut

you 90s babys that wasnt around at the time, need to understand the significance of that record, and how much shit it gave birth to and influenced, before u speak on a living legend

uh uh nigga, respect it.
for real, if it weren't for lynch, we wouldn't have shitted on mr. miggs, sky baller, and empress bavio.

::

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerrrr + Carlos = Marlos = Marty

He has split personalities. It all makes sense now
I don't have any personality disorder whatsoever.

Yea I sent him a visitor message to quit leavin me messages about big June and his response came to my email that I must have signed up with. Weird shit I don't know how he got it
No you e-mailed me to do a Funkdoobiest review for Mixerr Reviews. You're the one that wanted me to.

I like the song he did with tech and hopsin.
I do too. NAMO @NAMO

I didn't think the strange albums were that bad.
Me neither.

They weren't horrible to me. Just the same shit over and over again. plus the beats were trash. Theres a really good EP worth of songs on those 3 albums.
Same here. I agree.

Premo @Premo Thank you for your input. You've made some good points in this thread instead of making jokes about as 95% of the users on here have. BLH is still great!! YES!! I HAVE AUTISM!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I don't have any personality disorder whatsoever.

No you e-mailed me to do a Funkdoobiest review for Mixerr Reviews. You're the one that wanted me to.

I do too. NAMO @NAMO

Me neither.

Same here. I agree.

Premo @Premo Thank you for your input. You've made some good points in this thread instead of making jokes about as 95% of the users on here have. BLH is still great!! YES!! I HAVE AUTISM!!!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!
Welcome back Mixerr!

Props: Mixerr