BLH fans should just stop hatin'!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
All you Lynch fans should stop hating! Strange Music was the best thing to happen to Lynch since SODS and LBI. Now all we have to due is wait for the movie Cannibal Lector. Which I'm guessing should come out in 2015. It's been too long. Should done this in 2006. We can't have thing both ways! You know.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I went to the Summer of Strange show in Sacramento, and Lynch was kicking it outside the venue drinking a tall can of Bud. Dude is 45 years old and still doin the same shit. I seriously thought it was a bum! Then he came onstage only to make a single wave and hobble his ass back off stage! couldnt perform a single verse, let alone song?

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
I went to the Summer of Strange show in Sacramento, and Lynch was kicking it outside the venue drinking a tall can of Bud. Dude is 45 years old and still doin the same shit. I seriously thought it was a bum! Then he came onstage only to make a single wave and hobble his ass back off stage! couldnt perform a single verse, let alone song?
Damn

Props: R and Mixerr

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Thats because thats not the real lynch its an impersonator. The real lynch was sacrificed to czech mafia back in 2000 right around when EBK4 was released.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Thats because thats not the real lynch its an impersonator. The real lynch was sacrificed to czech mafia back in 2000 right around when EBK4 was released.
now it makes sense

"left his blood on the rug, evidence...could have been mine or his"

i believe that was the impersonator on the conspiracle cover up to the actual lynch's sacrificial offering

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
now it makes sense

"left his blood on the rug, evidence...could have been mine or his"

i believe that was the impersonator on the conspiracle cover up to the actual lynch's sacrificial offering
You forgor the most important part
could have been mines or his so ive been stressed out ever since
Thats why you always see the impersonator drinking tall cans and acting funny

Jan 30, 2007
All you Lynch fans should stop hating! Strange Music was the best thing to happen to Lynch since SODS and LBI. Now all we have to due is wait for the movie Cannibal Lector. Which I'm guessing should come out in 2015. It's been too long. Should done this in 2006. We can't have thing both ways! You know.

thats your opinion and your entitled to it just as i am to say Lynch sucks now, i dont care what label he's on. Only difference is i dont need to make a thread discounting other peoples opinion on a rapper

Jan 18, 2006
This was the one of the only good songs to come out of 3 albums on Strange, yeah it was so great for his career fuck outta here. It put some money in his pocket which is good but not only did his albums suck he became associated with the biggest faggot fanbase in rap.