Bleezo Da Protocal Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Sorry for the wait yall the album is turnt in. There way an issue with the glass master and pressing it up but it will be dropping in the next few days either the 22nd thru the 29th but the album will be dropping this month that on ME. Again sorry for the wait yall.
Y @Young Bleezo

We appreciate the update...Hopefully its soon. I haven't purchased an album in a couple years, but i'm trying to support you off GP alone. That's how much I believe in your skills. Hope it all works out. Oh, did Lynch ever drop that verse? It doesnt matter either way, but I'm just wondering.

Apr 6, 2013
Sorry for the wait yall the album is turnt in. There way an issue with the glass master and pressing it up but it will be dropping in the next few days either the 22nd thru the 29th but the album will be dropping this month that on ME. Again sorry for the wait yall.
Really appreciate the update dude. I normally never buy albums but since I'm a big fan of the dudes from Sac and an even bigger fan of yours I'm willing to put down money just to hear you first before everyone. I'm really amped for this album, because I truly get to see the skills of a true rapper. Much love Bleez, hope everything works out this month.

Props: HIM
Aug 8, 2009
Y @Young Bleezo

We appreciate the update...Hopefully its soon. I haven't purchased an album in a couple years, but i'm trying to support you off GP alone. That's how much I believe in your skills. Hope it all works out. Oh, did Lynch ever drop that verse? It doesnt matter either way, but I'm just wondering.
I appreciate the patience and support homie real talk and I hope that y'all enjoy the project and nah Lynch didn't get his verse turnt in on time but that my big bro so he'll be on the next one for sure he's been dumb ass busy lately so it is what it is but everybody else on the project gassed it up:siccness:

Aug 8, 2009
Really appreciate the update dude. I normally never buy albums but since I'm a big fan of the dudes from Sac and an even bigger fan of yours I'm willing to put down money just to hear you first before everyone. I'm really amped for this album, because I truly get to see the skills of a true rapper. Much love Bleez, hope everything works out this month.
Thats whats up thanks for the love R.A.I.N im amped up aswell folks im looking forward to gettin all of y'all honest opinion. Im trying to get the Sacramento music scene poppin again

Jun 24, 2003
I appreciate the patience and support homie real talk and I hope that y'all enjoy the project and nah Lynch didn't get his verse turnt in on time but that my big bro so he'll be on the next one for sure he's been dumb ass busy lately so it is what it is but everybody else on the project gassed it up:siccness:
Yea Gta 5 and madden take up alot of time.

Apr 6, 2013
Thats whats up thanks for the love R.A.I.N im amped up aswell folks im looking forward to gettin all of y'all honest opinion. Im trying to get the Sacramento music scene poppin again
You will bro, it's just a matter of time. You got more potential then anyone in Sac right now, more then Sav Sicc and T-Nutty (and their great too). You just got to keep doing you're thing. Good luck G!