Bleezo Da Protocal Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
I have played the album from front to back a few times.. Bleezo is a beast on the mic, and there are some slappers on here, but he usually outshines the beats and the overall sound quality is quite disappointing (at least on my headphones). That's just my humble opinion though..

May 9, 2002
I have played the album from front to back a few times.. Bleezo is a beast on the mic, and there are some slappers on here, but he usually outshines the beats and the overall sound quality is quite disappointing (at least on my headphones). That's just my humble opinion though..
Thats what i got from the snippets as well. Beats seemed pretty mediocre and dont do him any justice.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Upon listening to the snippets, I had my reservations about the beats as well....but I havent heard the album yet I will have to wait to give an opinion.

May 9, 2002
^ I don't care who disagrees. You can show me better than you can tell me. Show me beats has he done,say in the last 5 years, that has struck a chord with people.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
Listen for yourself:

http://www.reverbnation.com/phonkbeta/song/19149405-deadisbetter?1336410755

Beta did a beat on Twin Evil. That was less than 5 years ago. He also did a few beats for Lynch's Strange releases....one of which had Bleezo on it and it was far and away the best song on the album.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
^having the best beat and song on Lynchs latest release does not do too much for me - maybe it does other people.

I agree Beta has the potential to be a good producer, but he hasn't had a real body of work over the past few years to validate his skills, IMO

May 9, 2002
So you dont like that beat? Wow. To each their own, but you are going to be, literally, the only person to not like it. That beat is sick regardless of what album its on.

And fuck a body of work...the proof is in the pudding. Beta has a LOOOONG line of credentials to prove his worth in production. I think you are just arguing to argue, becuase you got proven wrong. Thats fine...human nature's a bitch.

Props: 209ALLStAr