blame it on emma,...my sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
man i was really feeling her but she wanna act too good for a love sick soul like slow 2 da poke so i went out last night with pure life and we hit the club,..dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we had some fun
i was on a role being his wing man i got hella #'s and myspace addys last night from sistas and chica's that none of them was less then 200lbs!!!!!!!!!!

man i'm have some tons of loving comng soon,..i will be posting pics of my art of them,..man,...i was so depressesd with out her responding back to a player,..but now i have refound my tru calling of a chubby chaser,...so if ya'll wanna get mad about my sig blame it on emma the woman that broke my heart,...i still have love for you ema you have been very helpful with info and i want you to know that i am not mad at you but i have moved on,....i will back off and forward my march to the woman that keep the munchies

a bump bump bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I thought she was pretending like that wasnt her but it realy was on that other thread.
are you joking? that woman weighs like 300 lbs more than me.

Jun 15, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Do you have a real picture of yourself to end the speculation?
Yeah, scary isn't it.

Somebody already spoke truth when they said she had that Fatal Attraction look to her. I bet if she opened her mouth that shit would look like a pencil sharpener, too.

No offense.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
the link to my myspace is in my sig.

there is no need to post my pictures on here.

people can go look on there if they really want to see.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
enserio said:
Yeah, scary isn't it.

Somebody already spoke truth when they said she had that Fatal Attraction look to her. I bet if she opened her mouth that shit would look like a pencil sharpener, too.

No offense.

lmao damn tahts cold LOL, 4 real tho, i didnt expect that shit, and i kinda jumped

Jun 3, 2006
that japanese girl thread aint got shit on emma-i only had to look into emma's eyes for 10 seconds and i wanted to kill myself

Feb 9, 2003
jr916 said:
that japanese girl thread aint got shit on emma-i only had to look into emma's eyes for 10 seconds and i wanted to kill myself
Hahaha!

You know how when you were in middle school and you look at a girl and she suddenly turns around you look away? Well, that's how I feel now, with those bulging ass eyes coming out them sockets I have this eeiry feeling that even though its just a picture Emma knows I was looking at it. And I wouldn't put it past her, with them eyes bitch can break the old eye popping record like it was nathan!