Blah Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
You guys don't seem to understand the difference between a head coach and an offensive coordinator. Norv Turner was a horrible head coach, he is a great OC. Norv uses the run game to set up the vertical passing game. Moss would function just fine.

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You guys don't seem to understand the difference between a head coach and an offensive coordinator. Norv Turner was a horrible head coach, he is a great OC. Norv uses the run game to set up the vertical passing game. Moss would function just fine.
Doesn't change the fact Moss critisized Norv publically and bitched him out the last game they played.

Jan 4, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
But the difference is Alex Smith would be able to get them deep balls out to him. That's what Randy Moss is for. Smith gets them to Antonio Bryant, so he can damn sure get them to Moss. The line is able to hold up long enough to make it happen. I don't think it's the fact that the raiders are a losing organization that has Moss unhappy. It is probably the organization itself. They're wasting him in Oakland.

Plus that would make the offense complete. They'd be able to focus on the Defense in the offseason. If they made the right upgrades to the D they wouldn't be a losing organization. Just some thoughts though, 99% chance Moss will never be a Niner.
OH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

WALTER CAN GET MOSS THE BALL.. IF MOSS CAN HOLD ONTO THE DAMN THING! MOSS WOULD BE HAPPY IN SF? LMAO OK GUY. YOU MUST 4GET NORV TURNER IS THERE

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
we're on our way of going 0-16, I can't see us competing with any other team in the league. It would be the first time since the bucs did it in '76. On a side note Justin Fargas is a beast, I don't see why we didn't keep him in. oh well.

Jan 4, 2003
WALTER LOOKS LIKE HE CAN GET THINGS DONE... ONCE AGAIN HE WAS HITTIN WRs ON SPOT AND HAD 1 BAD INT..... HE SHOULD HAVE HAD 2 TD PASSES IF IT WASN'T FOR MOSS DROPPING THE BALL IN THE ENDZONE..... WALTER LOOKS PRETTY CONFIDENT THO. DONT UNDERSTAND SHELLS' COACHING AT ALL

Jan 4, 2003
P.K. Rippa said:
we're on our way of going 0-16, I can't see us competing with any other team in the league. It would be the first time since the bucs did it in '76. On a side note Justin Fargas is a beast, I don't see why we didn't keep him in. oh well.
COACHING IS FUKIN' UP

WHY PULL WALTER OUT WHEN JORDAN FUCKED UP? AND YESS FARGAS WAS TEARIN SHIT UP EVERYTIME HE TOUCHED THE BALL

Jan 4, 2003
I LIKE JORDAN BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CAOCHING... YOU GET SOMETHING WORKING SO WHY STOP??

THEY HAVE JORDAN THERE TO POUND THE BALL AND FARGAS AS A SPEED BACK.. THEN THEY STOP WHAT THEY WHERE DOIN????

DAM SHELL GIVE ME YOUR HEADSET!