Blah Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

urbn1

Sicc OG
Mar 25, 2006
they should just put Porter in aint like he going to hurt them anymore then they already are fuck if u payin him play him jesus

Jan 18, 2006
LOL @ THE RAIDERS STILL WHOOPEN THE WHINERS ASSES ON SUNDAY, WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS YALL STILL WONT BEAT US.

May 15, 2002
What do raiders fans think of moss's latest "interview"

In his latest ramblings, Moss told Fox Sports Radio this week that he wasn't concerned about the team's poor start because "it doesn't seem like nobody else is concerned."
"I don't really want to single players out," Moss said. "I mean, I don't really know what the feeling is. But I know the feeling is bad, so that's saying no one cares about what's going on around here."
The last time he said something to this effect was right before the home opener, and we all know what happened after that.

“It's crazy around here, man,” Moss said during a radio interview. “It's something that we're trying to hold on to, man, and, hopefully, Coach Art (Shell) can move us in the right direction, man. So I'm just trying to stay away from all of that stuff this year, like I did last year and, hopefully, we can win some games.”

“I'm just not thrilled with the way things are going on around here. I'm thrilled, I'm glad, to have Aaron Brooks as my quarterback. It's fishy around here, man, so, actually, we're walking on eggshells around here, man,” Moss reportedly said.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
THEY SHOULD TRADE MOSS AND BROOKS AND PORTER TOO.MOSS JUST HAS A BIG FUCKEN MOUTH.BROOKS SUCKS AND PORTERS A WHINIHG ASSHOLE.BUT WITHOUT ALL THEM RAIDERS WILL BE OK.

lol all ur fellow raider fans gonna get on u

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Raiders take Moss' latest ramblings in stride

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...xDubYF?slug=ap-raiders-moss&prov=ap&type=lgns

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders have much bigger concerns to worry about than Randy Moss spouting off again.

With an 0-3 record and a team that's struggling in all phases of the game, a disgruntled wide receiver is the least of their problems.

In his latest ramblings, Moss told Fox Sports Radio this week that he wasn't concerned about the team's poor start because "it doesn't seem like nobody else is concerned."

"I don't really want to single players out," Moss said. "I mean, I don't really know what the feeling is. But I know the feeling is bad, so that's saying no one cares about what's going on around here."

Moss has not talked to local media members since after the team's second exhibition game in Minnesota on Aug. 14, but has been critical of the team and coach Art Shell in various national interviews the past few weeks.

In his latest, he said the coaching staff is not letting the veterans be leaders and said he'd welcome a trade if management thought that would help the team.

"I don't want to be the downfall, or the negative or the cancer of the team," Moss said. "That's definitely not my goal to do. If they feel trading me and getting me out is the best thing to do, I've been traded once, two won't hurt."

Shell said he's not concerned by what his players say to the media.

"I don't worry about all the stuff that's being said," he said. "I know the character of the players in this locker room. I know what they're like and I know what they're capable of doing and what they've done. I don't worry about that. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't worry about that."

Quarterback Andrew Walter said the players have to focus on their responsibilities, not what others are saying.

"He has his views. I have to go out and do my job," Walter said. "Really, it just comes down to, the game of football is about individual battles, working together with the team. So, what I have to do isn't affected by what anybody says, outside or inside the program. He's entitled to his beliefs."

The criticism of the Raiders has been rampant so far this season, from analysts, fans, media members, players like Moss and even ex-Raiders stars like Tim Brown and Rich Gannon.

Both Gannon and Brown have questioned the leadership on a team that has lost nine straight games dating to last season. Gannon's last year with Oakland was 2004, a season after Brown was let loose.

Those critiques are only reinforced by the comments from Moss, one of the team's captains. But the other players take issue with the remarks from former Raiders.

"It's interesting to me that those guys would make those comments when I haven't seen either one around here in years," said offensive lineman Barry Sims, who played with Brown and Gannon. "They're not in the locker room. They don't know what's going on inside the building. Usually when teams are struggling or have bad records that can be the case. I don't see that as the case here. We do have leaders here. It's hard to make comments like that when you're not around and not seeing the whole picture."

After opening the season by being outscored 55-6 in losses to San Diego and Baltimore, the Raiders returned from the bye week to blow an 18-point lead and lose 24-21 to previously winless Cleveland last Sunday.

Yet despite another loss, the Raiders see reason for optimism heading into this week's showdown against the San Francisco 49ers.

"We're doing the right things now," fullback Zack Crockett said. "We're continuing to go in the right direction. So it only gets better. We got no room but to go up right now. We're 0-3, and we just continue to try and build. It's still the first quarter. And everybody's panicking and everything like that. Hey, you know something? We got a long season. The year we went to the Super Bowl, we lost four in a row."

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

speakin out against the team in a hard time...not a good sign of character

@Big Deebo 559 - time to change the pic in the sig dude, we aint got barlow no more n it seem like you dont care for moss much...dont make too much sense having that in your sig

Apr 25, 2002
Chree said:
lol all ur fellow raider fans gonna get on u
Alot of Raiders fans are down on Moss right now for his piss poor effort. Im somewhat in agreement that if he wants to be somewhere else just trade him and get something for him while its still possible. He'll be gone once his contract is up.

Jun 1, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Alot of Raiders fans are down on Moss right now for his piss poor effort. Im somewhat in agreement that if he wants to be somewhere else just trade him and get something for him while its still possible. He'll be gone once his contract is up.

I AGREE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY.

Feb 8, 2006
3VID3NC3 said:
It's easy to see he's doggin it out there, not running hard, not trying for catches and having alligator arms on some throws. He's a cancer like TO, and is only hurting the Raiders.

May 15, 2002
For who For what?

Can you blame Moss? that shit gets old after a while. It looks like he's givin up on this year which is not a good sign. At least the niners players have their head in the game.

Apr 25, 2002
If they trade Moss, he will excel once again. Mark my words. The raiders are the reason he is playing half-heartedly. He wants out, it's plain to see.

Send him across the Bay! Porter too. I guarantee they'd be happy in SF.

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
If they trade Moss, he will excel once again. Mark my words. The raiders are the reason he is playing half-heartedly. He wants out, it's plain to see.

Send him across the Bay! Porter too. I guarantee they'd be happy in SF.
YOU'RE A HUGE FAN OF MOSS AND THE NINERS SO THIS IS A BIASED STATEMENT MAN. THE NINERS ARE A LOSING ORGANIZATION AS WELL.. MOSS WOULD BE MISERABLE THERE..

Apr 25, 2002
But the difference is Alex Smith would be able to get them deep balls out to him. That's what Randy Moss is for. Smith gets them to Antonio Bryant, so he can damn sure get them to Moss. The line is able to hold up long enough to make it happen. I don't think it's the fact that the raiders are a losing organization that has Moss unhappy. It is probably the organization itself. They're wasting him in Oakland.

Plus that would make the offense complete. They'd be able to focus on the Defense in the offseason. If they made the right upgrades to the D they wouldn't be a losing organization. Just some thoughts though, 99% chance Moss will never be a Niner.