BLACKBIRD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
I always thought they were clips from recorded phone calls between him and the negotiator during the stand off...or something like that...but what do I know

Jan 4, 2003
don't believe everything you read from tha media.. police CAN cover shit up like this.. only God knows what really went down.. regardless.. R.I.P. to all

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
yea, theres 2 sides to every story. So draw your own conclusions.

Theres evidence that support both theories
*theres always 3 sides to every story theres 1 dudes side another dudes side and then theres the truth.

anyway good post but I dont know if Woodie would be okay with this thread though. R.I.P. to those kids

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
don't believe everything you read from tha media.. police CAN cover shit up like this.. only God knows what really went down.. regardless.. R.I.P. to all
So are you saying the police killed those 2 babies & covered it up?

Or do you think this meth-head peice of shit really did what all the witnesses, ex-girlfriend, ex-in-laws, & everyone else said he did?

Because Lord knows how the police LOVE to frame these fuckin tweakers, because tweakers cant do no wrong, right?