BLACKBIRD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
why do you idolize this dude?

he's was a real piece of shit! killing 2 kids and you make a thread about it like he was a god? fuck off!

me and Woodie RIP got into a small argument over this shit, dude was on meth when he did this shit...

and shout out to the homie K.O. aka Carlos Topete! a real Pittsburg soldier! RIP big homie!

Nov 2, 2002
why do you idolize this dude?

he's was a real piece of shit! killing 2 kids and you make a thread about it like he was a god? fuck off!

me and Woodie RIP got into a small argument over this shit, dude was on meth when he did this shit...

and shout out to the homie K.O. aka Carlos Topete! a real Pittsburg soldier! RIP big homie!
I dont idolize him at all. Its related to this forum thats why i posted it.

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

May 2, 2009
GOOD POSTS. INTERESTING BECAUSE WOODIE MENTIONED THIS BLACKBIRD SITUATION IN SEVERAL SONGS, SO NOW WE FINALLY GET TO READ "THEIR" SIDE OF THE STORY. NO ONE IS IDOLIZING THIS DUDE... ITS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES LIKE RUSTO SAID AND IS VERY MUCH EAST CO CO RECORDS RELATED.

Nov 2, 2002
yea, theres 2 sides to every story. So draw your own conclusions.

Theres evidence that support both theories

Nov 2, 2002
How do you find shit like this? You a cop or something? Haha
yea bruh, cuz cops keep newspaper clippings of stuff that happened 14 years ago lol.

Nah, someone that was friends with him kept a scrapbook of all these articles and scanned them. And i posted it on here.

May 17, 2006
some intense stuff thanks for posting :\ but foreals their seems to be alot of tension among people on this forum, weird especially if we ya'll on the same side thing

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
A dark day in the town of Antioch. I was living in the Yoc when this stand off was going down. I remember it like it was yesterday. Some of my boys still talk about it sometimes. That shit was hella sad...and fucked up. My mom knows the mother of that chick. She's all fucked up cause of that shit.

Jul 5, 2010
Good find rusto. I noticed rafael vasquez in there. I think on the yoc influenced outro when wOodie says shout out to the homies in the studio kicking it, rafa and jose vasquez from pittsburg. You got any idea where woodie got the blackbird recordings that are on demonz n my sleep and mind games?

Nov 2, 2002
Good find rusto. I noticed rafael vasquez in there. I think on the yoc influenced outro when wOodie says shout out to the homies in the studio kicking it, rafa and jose vasquez from pittsburg. You got any idea where woodie got the blackbird recordings that are on demonz n my sleep and mind games?
I think wood posted that blackbird made a recording for the homies a few weeks before when he had a feeling his time was up