Black Wall Street = Game's Label???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I thought Black Wall Street was JT's new label/distribution company? I just read on aftermathmusic.com and it says Black Wall Street is The Game's label and has a link to the website. I'm confused.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
This is supposedly wath the beef was about.
Different stories, different sides. But the bigger name usually wins.

May 12, 2003
www.aftermathmusic.com
Aftermathmusic.com:
Please tell us more about your group and The Black Wall Street?

The Game:
Black Wall Street is my record label as is G-Unit is to 50 or is Shady Records to Em, it's not a group but I have groups within my record company and I have orders that i'm workin on but nobody is settin stone yet, I'm still lookin for my team really, know what I'm say. So if you know anybody got some shit and they hot and they different and got their shit, fuck with me cause I'm tellin you my shit is about to take off, my Black Wall Street is about to be crazy next Aftermath your next Bad Boy and I got everybody fuckin with me from P Diddy to Jt to Nas to Dre to Em, know what I'm sayin and I must be makin some noise and impressin mother fuckers and doin what I'm suppose to be doin cause I got all these hip hop legends fuckin wit me and I got no album I'm just on mixtapes know what I'm sayin so the game movement is defenitaly rollin and my album will be out in june I dont know the exact date but I dont need an exact date as long as it's june, Dre said it's june and they gonna drop a single in march.

more @ www.aftermathmusic.com

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@Dedicato

Besides your little smart ass ''join us" line...what is YOUR take on the subject? "Black Wall Street"...is he (The Game) affiliated with JT? If not, how did he get that name? Was it BEFORE JT or after?

Seriously...without riding someone's nutsack...what's your take?

I'm not a fan of The Game, nor am I fan of JT's...just trying to get an HONEST response.

Again...leave the dickriding OFF THIS POST.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Game's response:

The Black Wallstreet is a company I started witt my
brother in Compton after reading about the real black wallstreet
movement in a black panther book one day while I was recovering from my bullet wounds at my house in Compton.

May 10, 2002
Selph Made said:
yea shits confusing...

GAME's only what 20? 21?...

and that dude dont think jt can kick his ass?

not that it matters...

they already talked it out...
It's funny to me how mufuckas wanna automatically make shit into somethin violent. Cats is feeble minded..

"my momma can beat up your momma" ..

fuckin dweebs

May 8, 2002
Even though I agree with Mr.Peete

Selph Made said:
yea shits confusing...

GAME's only what 20? 21?...

and that dude dont think jt can kick his ass?
WTF does age gotta do wit scraps Id put $$$$that The Game would handle JT.