Black Magic/ Ouija Board Curses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
hmmm, I'm gonna have to check this out. If Quija Boards are the real thing, then why would they still be selling them if they're so harmful?

Damn, yet another topic where I have to admit I was too afraid to try it. =) I read somewhere that when you're playing with a Ouija board, the person you 'think' you're communicating with may not actually be who they say they are. And also, that they can 'attach' themselves to you & follow you home. But like I said, I never tried it, so I really don't know. But like the saying goes, "Better safe than sorry!"

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
EDJ said:
MIggIDY,
HOW YOU KNOW DEMONS DON'T POSSESS PEOPLE AS MUCH OR MORE NOWADAYS?

You didn't understand what I said bro.
The question was, who's to say Demons aren't possesing people now days?
I think they are, you just don't know it.

I for one have encountered demons myself, they alter your mind.
I lot of psycho people are a product of Demonic possession, science can't prove it. But it doesn't mean it ain't there.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
CincoCeroCinco said:
Who else could they be then?
Don't know....
I used to have sleep paralysis every night.
One time I snapped out of it and caught a glimpse of the grey ghost. It's hard to tell though because it was part of a dream as I was lying there paralized. I broke free and saw it for 1 second or 2 even after openning my eyes.
Weird shit....

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i went to a marilyn manson concert way back in the day with all these folks, and there was this goth dude in a mini skirt who was a friend of this girl who also went with us, but after the show he said he was a medium and he constructed a ouji board........it was funny as fuck watchin this big ass dude with his face painted white in a mini skirt trying to commune with dead......me and my boys jacked his meth and left.........sold that shit and bought a sack of green.......pretty comical experience.....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL@MIggIDY ABOUT HELL BEIN' LIKE THE CLINK.

BUT THE WAY YOU MADE IT SOUND MIggIDY,
YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE DEMONS AND SHIT WERE MORE UNOBSCURE BAK WHEN YOU WASN'T EVEN ALIVE.
BUT I TOO WHEN I WAS YOUNg HAD DREAMS THAT I SEEN THE DEVIL AND I WOULD BE PARALYZED IN A BUBBLE JUST FLOATIN', AND COULDN'T gET AWAY(LIKE I REALLY KNOW WHAT THE DEVIL LOOKS LIKE).

CINCO CERO CINCO,
WHAT PART THE 505 YOU AT?

NIgHTBREED,
WHAT THE FUK YOU DOIN' AT A HOMOSEXUAL CONCERT?

Sep 12, 2002
i asked the ouiji board who was controlling it. it told me a weird ass thing: it said its name was dave and it was somebody who died in the 1800s. we asked it hella questions and it answered them and didn't nobody know the answer but the ouiji board. then we thought that shit was fake so we had asked some shit like whats the 1st word on page 45 in this magazine that was sitting next to us. then it moved hella fast and fuckin put the word in it was "What" i was amazed because nobody could know that shit cuz nobody was readin the magazine it wasnt even open. its some real shit

Apr 25, 2002
man, my mom said she was fuckin wit that shit. they started out by just askin it dumb questoins, the first they asked was when their parents were gonna be home, it said 10:21. then she said they kept fuckin wit it and the candle they had to make light blew out randomly, then they started trippin and hid.

parents walked in at 10:21.

oh, and yea, im curious to try one.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
YOuNg WiNo said:

that used to happen to me alot , when it first started i didn't go to sleep when it happend til 6 am i didnt know what the hell it was either . its proably gonna start happening to me again soon
I feel your pain.
I hate that shit....

Getting more sleep helps.
But I know something that really helps.
Something that has almost cured this condition for me.
Don't wanna say what it is here cuz I'll get stoned to death.