Black Magic/ Ouija Board Curses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The board might be fake but communication with Demons isn't.
Although Demons no longer communicate with people as much as they used to. Now they simply reside near or inside you without you knowing....

May 11, 2002
noooo you don't communicate with demon. All the board does is bring together the users sub-consicences.

Test it buy asking it a quick math question, or a question which no one in the group knows the answer to.

Apr 25, 2003
BaSICCally said:
noooo you don't communicate with demon. All the board does is bring together the users sub-consicences.

Test it buy asking it a quick math question, or a question which no one in the group knows the answer to.
Wouldn't it be more fun to ask if someone in the group was gonna die that night? Then if one you die you know its real....
Muuuu ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BaSICCally said:

So are you sayin you tried this before?

All I can say is that I knew this cat from the old school who started fucking with the board.
He was also a severe pot head so I don't know.
The cat snapped and stabbed his mother and roasted his little brother in the fire place. He then called the police and told them he had just killed Satan.

I knew this one girl who's a nympho.
She's on medication, and is very twisted.
She flipps out every now and then and beats the shout of herself.
Well, I mention this cuz she plays with the board all the time.
She asked me to check it out with her but I passed
(had other things in mind LOL)....

I don't know but I will say this to those who believe in the bible,
demon possesions were a common thing in the days of old. Jesus cured the possesed as often as he cured the sick. Well we still have the sick, where are all the demon possesed people now days? Still here....
They just don't know it....

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i work with this gunnery sgt., who is also a preacher, and he says when he was younger he walked into his sister's room and saw her and her friends playing with a ouji board, so he shouted you know that is evil!! In Jesus Christ's name get it out of here. He then claims the board slaped shut on its own and the little thing you move around flew across the room at him but missed and hit the wall.

Apr 25, 2002
miggidy said:
The board might be fake but communication with Demons isn't.
Although Demons no longer communicate with people as much as they used to. Now they simply reside near or inside you without you knowing....

"demons suround me all the time"

- bizzy bone

im serious too

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MIggIDY,
HOW YOU KNOW DEMONS DON'T POSSESS PEOPLE AS MUCH OR MORE NOWADAYS?

BUT I HAVE A COUSIN THAT WAS FUCCIN' AROUND WITH ONE AND THAT SHIT IS TRUE TO LIFE ON HIS ACCOUNT.

CHEK IT:
MY COUSIN ALWAYS PLAYED WITH THE OUIJA AND ASKED IT QUESTIONS AND IT gAVE HIM ANSWERS. AS HE STARTED gETTIN' DEEPER INTO IT, THE DEMON WANTED SOMETHIN' FROM MY COUSIN. MY COUSIN PLAYED IT OFF LIKE THE OUIJA BOARD WAS NOT THAT POWERFUL AND TOLD IT TO MAKE HIM ALL MUSCULAR AND SHIT. NO SOONER AFTER HE MADE HIS REQUEST, THE OUIJA BOARD TOLD HIM TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR. MY COUSIN DID THAT, AND AS HE DID, HE SAID MUSCLES JUST STARTED POPPIN' OUT OF HIM AND HE STARTED TO LOOK ALL MUSCULAR AND YOKED OUT(POSSIBLE HALLUCINATION). AFTER THAT THE OUIJA SAID SINCE IT DID HIM A FAVOR THAT HE HAD TO KILL HIS LITTLE NIECE(WHO HE WAS BABYSITTIN'). SINCE HE REFUSED, THE DEMON POSSESSED MY COUSIN AND WOULDN'T LET HIM gO. MY AUNTIE HAD TO gET ALL KIND OF PRIESTS AND RELIgIOUS FIgURES TO PERFORM AN EXORCISM. AND HE WAS POSSESSED FOR WEEKS.

SO TO ALL WHO DOUBT, YOU PLAYIN' WITH FIRE FUCCIN' WITH THE OUIJA BOARD. IT'S ENTICIN' BUT JUST LIKE EVERYTHANg IN LIFE, YOU HAVE YOUR REPERCUSSIONS.

Apr 25, 2002
so is quija board black magic or sumthing?

i tried to buy one and my bro got mad and made me take it back he takes that shit seriously cause he used to fuck with one with my oldest brother and they had experiences too.