black & jay everyday life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jeffs4u2nv

relentless
Jan 31, 2010
texas
so the last month or so i have seen there are lots of people with black & jay - everyday life
for sale claiming there the og release ??? does any one have any info on this or have a
way of telling the og from the fakes, ring code or ??????? info :confused:thank you

May 27, 2006
dont worry. 2tight owner was the person dat bought the last copies sharp records had.
westcoast18 and others trying to resell it now have it from him in the end.

i took one too and compared it with the one i bought on ebay years ago. exactly the same color, same ringcode as flaimm posted just the real deal.

2tight dont sell bootlegs. he sold those TKY represses made from a few collectible cds. but not as ogs and for low prices. it was people like nine172 dat bought em there for cheap and resold on ebay as rare ogs putting the store into bad light.
he sells those 2011 represses/2011 pressed cds with unreleased 90s music indo gave him. but even those is no bootlegs because they offical from the artists.
just if you describe em as rare 90s ogs its incorrect but he doesnt do this.

May 27, 2006
no
if i didnt tell you its not bootlegged you hadnt even risked to buy your copy a few weeks ago.

but who cares, i just tired to tell jeffs4u2nv more as $50-70 is overpriced for the cd at moment.

Apr 21, 2004
i don't know if peops bought this album on the jap website but I never bought any items on a japanese store or site like iitight, sydeIIsyde, mbok, yahoo.jp etc and like you said, black & jay on IItight is the og version.

i am in contact with Black and I bought everyday life + affiliated directly to him

May 27, 2006
no
a few weeks ago you asked if everyday life was bootlegged. i told you "no" and posted the 2tight link and said there you can get it for a fair price. instead of saying thanks you deleted the thread. i already knew its because you wanted to buy it there and then try to resell.

but nobody cares. black is a christian today. you try to contact rappers on facebook but cant get stuff together so you buy of the web to play atleast a bit like indo or others able to dig up stuff. just another joke fantasizing in the internet.

btw a page ago you said you have it for a longtime lol

Apr 21, 2004
man i asked you the question because i was surprise about the price. I thought this album were more expensvie and I wanted to sell mine. give me your email man, i will show you the transaction on paypal with Black.. like that you will know.. because now you just say bullshit.. ;-)

Apr 21, 2004
also, I don't care and I don't know which cds sellers like Indo, Mikal, Baydog and cie have for sell... they do their business i do mine.. and if you ask the question to Indo or Baydog they can confirm that.. i don't need ebay or a website to get what I need.

May 27, 2006
ok so you asked if it has been bootlegged a few weeks ago. since then somebody you know bought a copy from 2tight and told you it looks exactly like the one you bought from black a longtime ago right? dats how you know the cd 2tight sells is og like you stated above. and you didnt say thanks to me for giving you the information it has not been bootlegged but deleted the thread because you thought this information is nothing dat belongs to the siccness classifieds. sound reasonable.

the tic repress you bought from tic of youtube you thought its the real deal and like you said its the last ones because all others "got destroyed in a studio fire" right?

the 1 way anc cdr bootleg you probably made at home you thought its the "official 2nd press" right?

the fake kloud 9 posse auction you made because you was jealous indo got the cd you made because you wanted to save people from buying it for a high price because the one rapper still has 2500 copies right? if you had got the cd you had also told "he the rapper has 2500 copies left so everybody can buy it for cheap" right?

the fake cdrs you sold to ryo you sold because you thought they ogs right?

why you even come into a thread arguing if you got a cd from black or from some website? does it matter? if you could get cds for 3-5-10$ a piece and resell em easy you wouldnt care youd just do it. but dats why you deleted your thread with the question because you didnt wanted to see people its available for 50$. because you didnt buy it for 5$ and can make a easy sale for 50 shipped. and you never found any dope cd or tape. just a long list of lies.

and next time you ask something and i give you an answer let the thread be here for all others dat have the same question as you in future. if you hadnt deleted your thread jeff didnt even had to ask because all was already written there. but you didnt wanted people to see because you thought you can buy the cd and resell.

dont waste your time you cant find dope cds & tapes.
every collector in europe says it would be better if you wasnt there with all your lies and shadyness. now you lied to me so dont cry if i warn other peoples about you. be an honest person and you will be treated as one.