Black Hole Posse - Just A Part Of The Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2012

Anyone here has the actual tape? Is it their rarest release as far as we know? If anyone has the tape, post your pics, also any info considering this release would be great. Thanks

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I have it. I had 2 of them, but I sold one of them about 3 or 4 years ago. I will post scans when I dig it out. I hope you don't mind, but my scans will be watermarked.

I don't contribute my images to others websites and/or youtube video postings for free anymore. I still see pictures of my items on top of my dinner table all over other peoples auctions, amazon & youtube. I really didn't start to think this way or watermark my images until I had a few people contact me about other sellers on eBay who used my images. Come to find out some people would sell items with my images and people were so used to my images, that they assumed that they were buying from me. Needless to say, some of these sellers did some bad deals and I was the bad guy. Well I was the bad guy until I pointed out that I wasn't their seller (usernames were different). Those days are long gone now. People can have my old images, but not my new ones.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2012
yea that shit happened to me 2, man. Sell a cd with my own pics, then the same cd pops up for sale with the same pictures that I took before, even though I don't even know the seller. What's the point though? Is it so hard to take your own pics? Unless you don't have a camera or don't even have the item that you're selling...

Dec 14, 2010
^^^ LOL @ taggin pictures & not knowing a seller who using your picture.

Do you seriously care about someone using your picture? they don't use your mums naked picture anyway so why to worry so much?

Props: RVPD Lt.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeah that gramm krakker guy originally got caught by doin that.. Don't blame you AT ALL! Took an ol img i shared on the sicc & put it as his eBay auction. That was one of the many giveaways once we started scrutinising his listings.

Yeah this tape has always interested me. Fun to see things like this pop up outta nowhere just when you thought you'd heard all their music. Same goes with BMW - 6 Caps. Would love to hear that one too.

You ever gonna post them apple d tape covers? :) Shit i'm amazed that given today, all that's been dug up is a 12er vinyl of his. He's got shit from the late 80's with C-Ski too. The odds of all 3 tapes still bein a mystery to the online world is crazy man.