Black C "Still Ruthless" NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
^I've been nonchalantly reading that username as "murk my dog" for atleast 4 years now. Anyone else been too lol?

Just listen to those amazon snippets though.
All the grown men that have been hollering MOBB MUSIC this and MOBB MUSIC that these past couple years on the Sicc better buy this album that's all I'm saying. Don't avoid it like yall do with child support and taxes.

Jan 6, 2006
Hey, are you guys going to have the actual cd's on stock at amazon.com?? i would like to buy a cd off of amazon once it's in stock. no i don't do rapbay nor do i buy mp3 downloads.

#new #iSmoke by R @RbLpOsSe via #vevo @VEVO ow.ly/fmk52 #stillRuthless in stores 11.20.12 THIS #TUESDAY I Smoke - Black C

May 6, 2002
Great album, there a couple of songs that could've got left off. And Messy Marv sounds like shit on here. What is going on with his voice? 8.5/10

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
So how come Black C knows how to make a throwback album, but E-40 cant? Take notes, Earl....
Interesting comment. I know when I spoke to Black C, he told me that he was looking for The Mob sound and I gave him a few mob beats but I didn't think of Black C's album being considered a throwback. I think E-40 just needs to get Studio Ton back on the production with Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic to get that throwback sound.