Bizzy & Layzie Bone "Bone Brothers 3"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Damn......I have to say that this CD exceeded my expectations. Don't get me wrong, I thought this would be a tight release but this CD is one of the best Bizzy & Layzie releases ever. This is 100 times better than the first Bone Brothers and one of the best Bizzy projects in years. I REALLY look forward to the new Bizzy release "Ruthless" after hearing this. The production is top notch....In my opion, that is what killed the first Bone Brothers project, terrible production. Not a big fan of Layzie, but he kind of went back to his old style. He impressed me on this CD.

And Bizzy actually flowed very nice on this CD. Very surprised because he has not sounded that good in a while with his past half ass releases with Real Talk. All I can say is DANM, THIS IS A GREAT CD. Props to the SICCNESS for puting this project together. 10/10.

My favorite tracks that I have been playing non-stop since lastnight :

4. Fall Pray To Anything - It kind of takes you back to the old Bone style. The best track on the CD. Bizzy & Layzie are amazing on this track.

13. Momma - Great Bone style track. Feeling the music and concept of this track. It would be a great single for the CD.

Jan 6, 2006
so basically this album is worth the money?? im thinking about buying it but im alil skeptical bout burning my 15bucks on a bone related indie cd.

Jan 6, 2006
bought it not too longer ago and so far im impressed!!! great job on the production, some of the beats could've had more work put into it. this album left me wanting more tracks like 2or 4 more. a solid album with 14 tracks not counting the intro would've been good. will be buying "ruthless." how'd yall get "struggle" on this album?? isn't that an interscope unreleased "strength & loyalty" track with bizzy's vocals recently added on??

May 2, 2002
wow.. this was a sleeper. Im listening right now. Bout 8 songs into it and impressed.

I think Bizzy still sucks, but Layzie actually comes proper on this. That track with Bone and Petey Pablo is off the hook.

Solid ass album.

May 25, 2005
yes, major props to siccness. Bizzy was spittin like i havent heard in while. Layzie was killin it also. Production fit perfectly, and overall im really impressed. Not only is this by far the best bone brothers cd, but this imo, is better than all bone material ive heard in the past few years.