Bizzy Bones official release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
Cesolito #1 said:
I thought Bizzy left Bungalo, That album is really the Book Of Bryon they just changed the name to Alpha And Omega.
nah Bizzy still with bungalo, bizzy answered some questions and the album alpha and omega is new shit, he didnt scrap any songs from Book Of Bryon.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
NINE1TREY said:
I hope for the best for Bone and these albums, but I guess we'll see. I thought Bizzy was doing that duet album with Layzie?
the album is done. From what i heard it's in the process of being mixed down. So that should be out within this year hopefully.

Oh by the way, i forgot to ad that the CD will come with a DVD, behind the scenes and comments on some shit and much more!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ya'll hear the new Krayzie and Bizzy singles? Krayzie's is cool but Bizzy's talkin down on Eazy on his single I was suprised to hear that. . .

And that Layzie and Bizzy album ain't done they only recorded a few songs. Bizzy spoke on it in a recent interview online i'll see if I can find the link.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
AOD said:
Ya'll hear the new Krayzie and Bizzy singles? Krayzie's is cool but Bizzy's talkin down on Eazy on his single I was suprised to hear that. . .

And that Layzie and Bizzy album ain't done they only recorded a few songs. Bizzy spoke on it in a recent interview online i'll see if I can find the link.
well on some interview i heard from layzie, he said the album is done, all the songs they recorded were done. It's being mixed down, and Bizzy also said the same thing.

Anyways about the thing Bizzy said was this,

So rest in peace to lil eazy/but your paperwork was sleezy/ and the black widow was horny, baby was gettin greedy

obviously Bizzy had some shit to say. I may be wrong, speaking on a dead man, but Bizzy was pissed and had to let some shit out the chest. Eazy fucked them over, but it wasn't personally but business wise.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What's up Codeine? Not much here man just got bak from NY. What's up with You? I'm sorry I hadn't sent you that shit yet but I seriously hadn't had time. . .

Anyways that shit just makes Bizzy look like a touchy lil bitch. Seriously. I personally I don't believe Eazy fuked them over. But even if he dead like Ripsta said what's the point talkin down on a dead man? One that's been dead for almost 10 years now at that. Plus why do crossroads and the other numerous tributes to him all these years and just now start speakin on it? Ya'll read that interview where Bizzy was saying the reason Eazy was able to get over on em is because he always gave em liqour and weed so they were always fuked up lol. Come on be a man. He's rich regardless. If it wasn't for Eazy he'd be dead broke or workin 40 hrs a week to get by like everyone else. He needs ta quit singin like a girl i'm startin to think he's all sensitive like a female too. . .That shit's gettin to em lol.