Bizzy Bone - Shake Ya Stick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
HAHA, i think bizzy is dope as fuck, but u know sumthin, me and my homie bumped this album together and this track had us laughin lke hell, "shake that stick.....when the faggots try to lush your body.......I YI YI YI YI YI YI" HAHA! WTF is he talkin bout? The beat is nice though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That was fucking horrid. It's too fucking bad...Bizzy used to be tight as hell. I seriously think he has lost his mind or those drugs got him way too fucked up...maybe both.

Nuttkace

Aug 7, 2002
how is that speaking in tounges album by the way i almost bought that shit but i was kinda afraid it would have sucked fat balls..his last one was fuckin dopeness good lyrics and great beats

May 11, 2002
That song is fuckin weird........Bizzy has lost his mind.

Speaking In Tounges is a alright CD. If you are a bizzy fan...you will like it. I thought is had some tight ass tracks on it.

Oct 29, 2003
Listen to the lyrics of shake that stick... you'll understand it ain't about homo shit..

Abd hell yeah speaking in tounges was the worst album bizzy ever put out... I just hope he brings the shit on his new album thugs revenge out end febuary...

Ohhh yeah if you like bone go pick up the new Layzie and Young nobel album... It's not the best shit i have ever heard. but it's decent...

Jan 28, 2005
He went from maybe his best album (Alpha and the Omega) to possibly his worse album (Speaking in Tongues) back 2 back. Shake Ya Stick is way up there for one of the most disturbing songs of rap, he goes from talkin bout god to the strip club and then just trips at the end, not to mention the questionable chorus. BUT, I hear nothing but good things for his new ish with Hi Power, by the way that album (Speaking In Tongues) was actually a compilation of b-side songs from 99-2005.