Bizzy Bone on AMW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
lmao.....no

he was kidnapped by his stepfather when he was young
LIL BIZZY BONEs face was @ the end of a movie about
JOHN WALSHs son ADAM (the whole reason he started AMW)
it was a missin persons ad.....it led 2 him goin bac home

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's Bizzy Bone will come forward with the tragic tale of his own childhood abduction on the May 25 episode of "America's Most Wanted." "Little Bizzy Bone's got a story, and the story is a little deeper than just one-way bus tickets to Eazy-E in Los Angeles," said the Cleveland rapper, who was abducted by the biological father of one of his sisters in the early '80s. Bizzy and his sisters were lied to for more than a year by their kidnapper and were led to believe that their mother was dead. Meanwhile, their mother was very much alive and working with "America's Most Wanted" host John Walsh to search for her children. A picture of Bizzy, who was on a reservation in Oklahoma, was shown at the end of the 1983 TV movie "Adam" and led to his return. "I was gone from 4 years old to 5 years old," said Bizzy, now 25. "A neighbor who used to baby-sit me for the fella who abducted my sisters and I saw the show.................

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just got done watchin that shit. . .

And I must say i've gained some respect for Bizzy. I thought it took a lot of gutts for a muthaphuka like him who has somewhat of a reputation to protect to come on nationaly televised TV show and tell some shit about his past and how he was kidnaped and molested. Plus say thanks to John Walsh someone who seems be on the other side of the traks. It was coo and like I said I gained a lot of respect for em. Good to see someone with some fame lookin out for the kids. . .

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Just got done watchin that shit. . .

AOD said:
And I must say i've gained some respect for Bizzy. I thought it took a lot of gutts for a muthaphuka like him who has somewhat of a reputation to protect to come on nationaly televised TV show and tell some shit about his past and how he was kidnaped and molested. Plus say thanks to John Walsh someone who seems be on the other side of the traks. It was coo and like I said I gained a lot of respect for em. Good to see someone with some fame lookin out for the kids. . .
Yea I just saw it and I was thinkin the same thing. That takes some guts for someone like him to come out and talk about his story and help look for other lost kids.

May 2, 2002
just saw that shit. man, Bizzy's got some balls. That's some fuckin story he told. I cant believe he has had to endure so much shit through his life. And there's still ignorant muthafuckas sayin that he's soft. some bullshit..

much love to Bizzy for puttin it down for all the abused, poor children.

C

C-ron

yea i saw that shit.bizzy bone got heat.his first album wuz coo but his second wuz wuz better.yea he got heart 4 tellin some shit like that.i missed the part when he wuz talkin bout how he got molested did any of yall C that part?i think he said some dude use 2 make him & some other kid touch each other.but im not sure cuz foo'z over hear were bein 2 loud n shit.the song he made bout it sounded kinda tight 2.

Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
i think he said some dude use 2 make him & some other kid touch each other.
Naw, one day his dad dropped him off at someone's house that Bizzy didnt even know and told him to go upstairs and take a shower or somethin and some kid came in the bathroom and was tellin Bizzy to touch him and shit. He didnt actually say he was molested, but I'm sure it probably did happen.